BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

This makes me so so happy. These two are awesome together and I wish them an amazing wedding and all the luck and happiness and goofy fun in the world. I can't even put into words how much I feel she deserves this (and Sam, too, for supporting her and being there for her every step of the way).

(also, any babies they make are gonna be sooo beautiful)

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, aleomg said:

ALL ABOARD! :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

Britney! Before this conservatorship ends, there’s something I want you to have: 💍:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Oh, it’s beautiful. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But wait a minute, isn’t this? :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

YEAH! Yes, it is. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

But I thought my old father dropped me into the pits of hell in the end. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Well, baby, I went down and fought him for ya. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Aww, you shouldn’t have! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Season 1 Fainting GIF

I LOOOOOVED THIS

• Love 1

Okay, for some reason the videos keep getting flipped, but the ring IS on her correct (left hand) ring finger because the triangle tattoo is on her right hand and it is not visible. 

Just needed to be sure, because neither of them are actually using the words “engaged” or “engagement” and we know not to trust anything. 

I still would not be surprised if they come out saying they’re not engaged and that this was just a very special gift to show her love during this difficult time. Hahaha. (My god how broken we have all become in this fandom.)

Happy for her no matter what!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Okay, for some reason the videos keep getting flipped, but the ring IS on her correct (left hand) ring finger because the triangle tattoo is on her right hand and it is not visible. 

Just needed to be sure, because neither of them are actually using the words “engaged” or “engagement” and we know not to trust anything. 

I still would not be surprised if they come out saying they’re not engaged and that this was just a very special gift to show her love during this difficult time. Hahaha. (My god how broken we have all become in this fandom.)

Happy for her no matter what!!

His sisters confirmed engagement lol.

• Like 1