Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2001 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

20 minutes ago, kneetap said:

where did this rumour come from lol. And in the nicest of ways, she would NOT chose to sing live for the first time in years at the vmas. would have tried in vegas beforehand

This came on pulse music and ATRL one day after the performance..vegas is not as big as vmas.. before the vma 2016 performance her team said that the performance will be focused on the 'music' ... singing live was the most clever thing to do.. especially after the 2007 vma backlash about the playback .. but it didn't work

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, kneetap said:

rly dont believe this. the knee does NOT sing live.  the handheld mic was there for show, thats it. headset for dancing, mic when the dancing slowed down. where did this rumour come from lol. And in the nicest of ways, she would NOT chose to sing live for the first time in years at the vmas. would have tried in vegas beforehand

It was everywhere from trusted insiders from Pulse and Popjustice. Same insider that leaked Glory tracklist, Glory press schedule, etc.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It was everywhere from trusted insiders from Pulse and Popjustice. Same insider that leaked Glory tracklist, Glory press schedule, etc.

Yeah and a studio version of -me myself and I- with Britney happened because they send it to radio for promotion.radio played it..I heard it sometimes on radio.. and also they had a studio version ready cause of other promotion opportunities.( I heart radio festival for example)

• Love 2