Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2001 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

The end was amazing! lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: She was really scared of the snake  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

And for anyone who doesnt know, they (BritneySVault) are celebrating their anniversary with new leaks (I follow them since the beginning and they used to leak tons of unseen/unretouched photos or old ones in HQ). This is not like the Make Me original video leaked by Team Con to distract us from FreeBritney :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
37 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

The fact that the snake posed so PERFECTLY IN HER ARMS for the live show is ICONIC in itself. 

Banana the snake did what it had to be done. 

Is amazing, only Britney could make that rehearsal outfit look so hot. No wonder every girl wanted to look and dress like her back in the day. No wonder Zoomers are losing their minds all over her prime looks and outfits. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

The fact that the snake posed so PERFECTLY IN HER ARMS for the live show is ICONIC in itself. 

Yes! I have always thought about this. If the snake hadn't "posed" or sat in her arms like it did in the actual performance then the iconic pictures just wouldn't be the same. 

I realise a lot of it is down to how she handled it in the performance compared to rehearsal (she has a more firm right hand grip during the performance) but Banana delivered too. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 4

Now this is a performance! So much thought and effort went into this. The camera crew used many different angles. No one shot was the same as another. The end product was pure bliss and now I can appreciate that even more than I did before watching this. I can now hear everyone involved holding their breaths for the final performance.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, rennen said:

Yes! I have always thought about this. If the snake hadn't "posed" or sat in her arms like it did in the actual performance then the iconic pictures just wouldn't be the same. 

I realise a lot of it is down to how she handled it in the performance compared to rehearsal (she has a more firm right hand grip during the performance) but Banana delivered too. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

When I watched this I thought to myself: She needs to hold the snake closer to its head, because it went all down there and looked not that good. 

But she held it perfectly in the actual performance, also higher in the air and further from her body, so she probably felt much safer and it was so perfect.

• Love 1