Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2001 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

35 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

What rumors? the kiss with G-easy? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

No, -me myself and I- was supposed to be live..but mtv sabotaged the performance and Britney's microphone was off.. that's why Britney's ''lip- sync'' was awkward and her mouth didn't synchronise well with the words in some parts.. and after that g- eazy was confused and he messed up his lyrics.. something was definitely off when -me myself and I- started and some insiders revealed that story..also insiders said that Britney and her team liked the performance but RCA (the label) was disappointed and mad with vma's sabotage

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

No, -me myself and I- was supposed to be live..but mtv sabotaged the performance and Britney's microphone was off.. that's why Britney's ''lip- sync'' was awkward and her mouth didn't synchronise well with the words in some parts.. and after that g- eazy was confused and he messed up his lyrics.. something was definitely off when me myself and I started and some insiders revealed that story..also insiders said that Britney and her time liked the performance but RCA (the label) was disappointed

rly dont believe this. the knee does NOT sing live.  the handheld mic was there for show, thats it. headset for dancing, mic when the dancing slowed down. where did this rumour come from lol. And in the nicest of ways, she would NOT chose to sing live for the first time in years at the vmas. would have tried in vegas beforehand