The Britney Brand is releasing a coloring book

8 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I'm so tired of Piece of Me promo photoshoots, that awful cover they chose for the book my gawd :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

It's a good idea, but yeah hard pass :jamie_lynn_grape:

They can’t even get license rights to outtakes that they have not even drawings of outtakes either that  or they’re too cheap to buy them 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

If I were to do some sort of vandalization of these books on shelves I would cover the covers in #FreeBritney stickers or by buying this product you support human rights abuse stickers. I'm not saying that I would do this, but I feel like somebody should.

:orangu_orangutan_ape: not you trying to set someone up to get arrested 

• Haha 1

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, but wtf is with these adult coloring books? I've seen so many advertised on Amazon and on book sites and I'm like who is buying these? Do adults nowadays seriously have nothing better to do than to regress back to preschool and pick up some crayons? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 2
On 9/6/2021 at 7:39 PM, Busybee said:

This is low key cool I love coloring! Just wish it didn't come out during this time. Definitely won't be supporting any part of the brand 

Mama, you do realize that all you’re doing is preventing Britney from making money, right? Even if she isn’t getting what’s fair, she won’t be getting ANYTHING if her fans don’t show monetary support.

9 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

If I were to do some sort of vandalization of these books on shelves I would cover the covers in #FreeBritney stickers or by buying this product you support human rights abuse stickers. I'm not saying that I would do this, but I feel like somebody should.

I always wanted to do this but I dont live in the US and by visa is expired lol. There are no record stores in my country anymore so I cant do it here.