The Britney Brand is releasing a coloring book

Okay, so this is not a terrible idea. Recently there has been a trend with colouring books for adults. And then there's nostalgia. So I can see millennials buying this. 

I'd even buy it, if not for the conservatorship, and the fact that they chose that one tired picture for the cover, and it looks like a lazy cash grab in general. 

7 hours ago, Persona said:

Coloring books are often used in therapy because they’re relaxing, so yeah adults use and love them too. I’m not giving them any of my money though, not a single penny. 

Team CON: Hey britney fans, I know you guys are traumatized by us, so here is an adult coloring book for you to use during your therapy sessions :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding::saywat-towelney::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::enigma_alien_blue::selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Haha 5