Britney and her boyfriend are reportedly excited about life post conservatorship and plan to wed and have kids

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread.

Not sure why there's a difference of opinion on this.

There's a direct line connecting the defensiveness that some of the fandom has to this marriage to k-fed. With the benefit of 15+ years of hindsight it can objectively be said that it was a horrible development in her personal life and was the catalyst to her current c-ship nightmare all these years later. 

That said - there's currently no evidence that this will at all go down the same road so we should all be supportive of her decisions. 

Listen... ANYONE is better than K FED. At least Sam works and has work ethic. Leave them alone, and let them be.. If they want to get married and she wants a couple more kids let her while she still can. Her first two were practically stolen from her.. You do not know what goes on behind closed doors and sam seems like he will be a partner and a loving father to the children they do have. I pray and wish them well. Britney deserves her family she's always wanted, stop being so negative and toxic people.. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Imagine Britney being free, all of us expecting B10 full of emancipating bops, and the first thing she does instead is marry and have another child :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'll start getting used to day idea right now because I can totally see it.

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:She’ll tour while pregnant like when Beyoncé did coachella duh :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1