Britney and her boyfriend are reportedly excited about life post conservatorship and plan to wed and have kids

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread.

2 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I wish she'd have kids from an anonymous sperm donor, so she would never have to worry about custody arrangements, child support or any blackmail whatsoever.

She could raise the kid alone, move wherever she wants to live  and truly be free.

I mean look at Kelly Clarkson. Who needs that kind of mess? 

I get it Britney wants a family. She could still have one. She could have a boyfriend who isn't her baby daddy. 

Sam is bad news .. of course he wants a wedding and babies. What does he have to lose? And this isn't about omg Britney has bad taste in men... It's about... Relationships nowadays. There's hardly anyone who stays with their partner long term it's just not common anymore.

??? They’ve been dating for 5 years, tf are you even talking about. They ARE long-term.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Well I have a LOT of thoughts about this..

On one side, Britney obviously deserves to make her own choices, and if he’s her choice.. we have to respect that. She’s better off with him than by herself.

But in the back of our heads we’re always concerned because she has a very long list of bad taste in men, specially the worst of them: KFed. In my view, Sam would not be the ONE for her. But the again, who would? Ten years ago we would all answer Brad Pitt and Ben affleck and look how ****ty they were as husbands..

All of this just to say: let’s protect Britney if he steps out of line, but if he doesn’t, bullying him will do more harm than good to her.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

??? They’ve been dating for 5 years, tf are you even talking about. They ARE long-term.

I don't know how old you are maybe for a 18 year old 5 years is long term. When you have a baby with someone I'm talking 20 years or FOREVER. 5 years long term LOL 

Look at statistics and think about it again.

10 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

I don't know how old you are maybe for a 18 year old 5 years is long term. When you have a baby with someone I'm talking 20 years or FOREVER. 5 years long term LOL 

Look at statistics and think about it again.

Yea no. 5 years is a long relationship period. In fact it’s the longest relationship Britney has ever had lol

edit: btw i totally see what u mean tho. But this is also a woman who entire life was pretty much taken from her for the duration of her children’s lives… her seeing this as long-term and wanting children with him makes perfect sense in my mind.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

She deserves this, she deserves to be happy.

Sam seems like a great guy too.

Can people stop with the dumb 'pre-nup' comments like she's stupid, she's Britney Spears of course after the hell she's been through she's going to get a pre-nup if she gets married again.

If they do get engaged you guys need to deal with and not ruin her moment, spewing your usual hatred (directed at the Sam haters).

Exactly and honestly, say he was in it for the money and decided to divorce her and take half of everything - at least marrying him was a decision she made. People have been taking 100% of her earnings for the last 13 years against her will. She deserves to do what she wants and to make mistakes if it turns out to be one which it doesn’t appear at this point to be anyways. Idk why people are so weird about their relationship acting like he’s too good for her or something, but it’s simply not the case at all. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Exactly and honestly, say he was in it for the money and decided to divorce her and take half of everything - at least marrying him was a decision she made. People have been taking 100% of her earnings for the last 13 years against her will. She deserves to do what she wants and to make mistakes if it turns out to be one which it doesn’t appear at this point to be anyways. Idk why people are so weird about their relationship acting like he’s too good for her or something, but it’s simply not the case at all. 

Literally like I’m insulted for Britney at this point? The way people are acting like she’s only worth something for her money… Sam is lucky and Britney is also lucky. They’re both great catches.

• Like 2

I quite like them together and hope it works out. If it doesn't, it doesn't. But so far it's her longest lasting relationship so :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

I don't understand those thinking he's only around for a pay cheque. How about giving Britney some damn credit? 5 years ago there was no indication that Britney would EVER have full access to her millions. Same 4 years ago. Same 3 years ago. Same 2 years ago. It's only in the past year or so that freedom actually feels in the future so back the **** up. It's incredibly insulting to Britney that people think he's only with her for her millions.... millions which she is not guaranteed to even get a hold off! 

Not to mention he literally has access to more money than her at this stage. His own money.

And of course she'll have a pre-nup. Didn't she have one with Kevin? Of course there was tabloid gossip that she didn't want a pre-nup but wasn't it just that... tabloid gossip? 

• Love 3

Honestly, sometimes i think do those celebrities even need a marriage. They can live together as married couple without license. Have kids. Brad Pitt and Angelina lived together for like forever and then got married and divorced like in year. With Britney past marriage drama i really do not know if marriage is good for them. But i understand her desire to have kids and family with Sam. 

49 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Honestly, sometimes i think do those celebrities even need a marriage. They can live together as married couple without license. Have kids. Brad Pitt and Angelina lived together for like forever and then got married and divorced like in year. With Britney past marriage drama i really do not know if marriage is good for them. But i understand her desire to have kids and family with Sam. 

shakira isn't married but very happy, but we know Brit is conventional in these things. 

5 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Literally like I’m insulted for Britney at this point? The way people are acting like she’s only worth something for her money… Sam is lucky and Britney is also lucky. They’re both great catches.

They’re acting like Britneys Hugh Hefner or something. It’s disgusting. 

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

We’ve literally heard her say that she wants the ‘real deal’ though. That means an husband and probably a big wedding. Britneys life is always going to be messy and there will always be someone trying to use her for her money, whether she marries Sam or not. I’m not blindly supportive of Sam either btw, I find it sketchy af that he was posting ‘so brave’ after the Me Time post but Britney has clearly said she wants to be with him and marry him and that’s what she deserves to do. 

• Like 1