Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life


Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I find it insane when people say this sort of crap like Britney’s some idiot. She actually knows Sam unlike you.

 

In an interview in 2006, she said she was an emotional wreck because she was pregnant with her second baby while also dealing with a crazy amount of tabloid attention — she then credited Kevin Federline for helping her get through it. 

I’m not pointing this out to say Britney is dumb — but love blinds the best of us sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ 

i don’t think anyone on here really wants to believe Sam is using Britney to become famous, but after we’ve watched so many men take advantage of her, can you really blame us for being concerned?
 

  • Love 6
  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

GOD STOP

It crack me up when fans say things like this, regardless of how Britney feels about sam, has been complicit to ABUSE…. It doesn’t matter if he’s been there for her, for all we know Britney developed Stockholm syndrome and befriended some of her abusers

stop acting naive, everyone in her circle she be looked at with a magnifying glass

 

  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It crack me up when fans say things like this, regardless of how Britney feels about sam, has been complicit to ABUSE…. It doesn’t matter if he’s been there for her, for all we know Britney developed Stockholm syndrome and befriended some of her abusers

stop acting naive, everyone in her circle she be looked at with a magnifying glass

 

@Slayer 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It crack me up when fans say things like this, regardless of how Britney feels about sam, has been complicit to ABUSE…. It doesn’t matter if he’s been there for her, for all we know Britney developed Stockholm syndrome and befriended some of her abusers

stop acting naive, everyone in her circle she be looked at with a magnifying glass

 

Ew, honestly this is gross and this kind of speculation about Sam needs to stop. At this point, she’s spoken up very clearly about who supports her and who doesn’t. Speculating that she only loves Sam because of “Stockholm Syndrome” undermines her autonomy and, quite frankly, it’s ridiculously s**ist. At this point, some of you are blatantly infantilizing her to fit your own narratives.

  • Love 9
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Ew, honestly this is gross and this kind of speculation about Sam needs to stop. At this point, she’s spoken up very clearly about who supports her and who doesn’t. Speculating that she only loves Sam because of “Stockholm Syndrome” undermines her autonomy and, quite frankly, it’s ridiculously s**ist. At this point, some of you are blatantly infantilizing her to fit your own narratives.

Not a narrative honey I’m looking at straight psychology this woman has been mentally crushed over and over I absolutely understand she is a very strong woman, but even strong women hurt

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Is Sam Britney’s longest relationship? 
 

JT - 3 years 

K-Fed - 3 years 

Jason - 4 years

David Lucado - 2 years 

Charlie Ebresol - 1 year? 
 

Not sure if these are right, but if they are, Sam has been with her for five years. It makes me happy that this time she at least had someone on her side through the difficult times. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

In an interview in 2006, she said she was an emotional wreck because she was pregnant with her second baby while also dealing with a crazy amount of tabloid attention — she then credited Kevin Federline for helping her get through it. 

I’m not pointing this out to say Britney is dumb — but love blinds the best of us sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ 

i don’t think anyone on here really wants to believe Sam is using Britney to become famous, but after we’ve watched so many men take advantage of her, can you really blame us for being concerned?
 

Has nothing to do with her intelligence, at least not in a bad way. Kevin was there for her if she said so. How could she forecast the inhuman **** he would put her through later on? It is not the victims fault if a partner becomes abusive.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block