Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life

Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

9 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

And this gross me out. You are saying that all victims of abuse, cheating and exploitation have themselves to blame, are dumb and have the minds of children..! You think you just said something progressive when it really was extremely bigoted. 

NO. Britney is in a conservatorship, although that seems to be a newsflash for half of this site. When they have controlled who else she can see and not, that has NOTHING to do with her “being like a child” or being “dumb”. To imply that is what really is insulting. 

Who knows how Sam acts behind close doors, he may be sweet, but he was telling the world Britney was voluntarily at the facility  while she witnessed in court she was forced to go there. He also never did anything to free her or fight for her civil rights. Facts. And no, again, that is not Britney’s fault ffs. 

Honey I was a victim of abuse for the first 20 years of my life, so believe me when I say that I’m in no way suggesting that any victim is ever responsible for their abuse. 

My point is that Britney has finally been able to start voicing her truth and her experience under the conservatorship after not being able to do so for 13 years. She’s been very clear that Sam has been a huge support for her over the past few years, so until she says something to the contrary, I’m respecting her word as her truth. I think what you’re implying, that we should ignore what she’s saying now after she was silenced for so long, is insulting and keeps her firmly caged into a victim role while she’s clearly fighting to break free of that.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Not a narrative honey I’m looking at straight psychology this woman has been mentally crushed over and over I absolutely understand she is a very strong woman, but even strong women hurt

None of us know her well enough as a person to make any kind of accurate assessment of her psychology. All any of us can do is speculate, and many times we end up projecting our own experiences, traumas, and fears onto her. Since she finally has a voice after all this time, the best thing we can do, in my opinion, is to listen to her and accept what she says as her truth until she says otherwise. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

He literally pressed like on her self care post. If he’s the real deal then I’ll happily support that.

Britney has welcomed the informed opinion of her fans. Just stay vigilant.

Hollywood is way nastier than you give it credit for.

Britney literally said in court that all she wants is to see Sam more often, for him to drive her around, to get married, have a child… idk why people (in this thread, especially) insinuate she has Stockholm Syndrome (and thus why she’s “stuck” with Sam) or distrust what Britney says about her relationship. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She has been with him for 5 years at this point and has said nothing but great things about him. And he’s stuck around despite the drama and treatment from Jamie/the courts/her family. I think Britney is sincere when she says Sam has offered support and has been an important support for her.

Sure she welcomes the informed opinion of her fans… emphasis on informed, though. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

None of us know her well enough as a person to make any kind of accurate assessment of her psychology. All any of us can do is speculate, and many times we end up projecting our own experiences, traumas, and fears onto her. Since she finally has a voice after all this time, the best thing we can do, in my opinion, is to listen to her and accept what she says as her truth until she says otherwise. 

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

well said, thank you!!!!!

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

It is not a conspiracy that there is a social media manager handling her account as well as for Avril Lavigne. Every star has one.

Yes but this ‘social media manager’ seems to be promoting Sam, not Britney, in this post. You’re probably right though, I’m reading too much into it. 

14 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Nobody had  issues about K-Fed who was obviously using Britney to become a rapper and is still using Britney to this day, and is part of the reason the CSHIP was even considered. Gross. 

lol...What? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Talk show hosts threw parties the morning after Britney filed for divorce from K-Fed...The entire planet despised him.

Sam doesn't received even 1/100 of the hate that Kevin Federline received. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I’m so happy she has found someone to feel that way about 💙 She needed that support in her life. 

And to think they met on the set of one of her best videos: 

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

Glory strikes again - constantly bringing so much happiness to the lives of many 🥲 

• Love 1

I read like two answers and I already felt exhausted at the hate and aggression. Anyways, I find it incredibly absurd and with all due respect, borderline stupid, to think we have the slightest idea of what is the true nature of their relationship. All I read are projections of people's hopes, wishes or the dislike some have towards him. None of that is real. They are gunshots in the dark, pure speculation. Sometimes it's hard to know what is going on with your friends, what makes anyone here think a stupid picture or a caption gives you a real image of things? Seriously? 

The only thing I have to say about her relationship is that, yes, as with absolutely everything in her life since it started being controlled by the c-ship rats, it is questionable. Everything has been twisted, controlled, poisoned and manipulated by those *********, only looking for their gain and benefit, so to think her stupid dad controlled everything, but one day, all of a sudden, he magically decided to let this guy in because she was in love and he had nothing to gain, is very naive and its ignoring all the facts. No person has gotten to her in 13 years without daddy's approval and without it being something beneficial for the team. When did any of those people care about her needs, feelinge, well being or desires? Why then, is it a sin to at least, question things?

The reason why I consider questioning things relevant is precisely  because of those morons saying years ago that this issue remained uncontested and basically ignored for 13 freaking years and counting. All of those getting furious and mean towards others with phrases like: "how dare you question her father and how he saved her life and how well everything is going!? Can't you see how amazing her life is with all the touring and albums? You stupid crazy conspiracionists. It's her father, you fools!"  Rings a bell? Now, nobody has to agree with anybody. You can dislike him or love him, its your prerrogative. My point is that questions are not bad, they are necessary and they are not an offense. They don't  turn into truths immediately either. They are that, questions. If you feel offended because someone is suspicious of things in the life of a woman who has been pretty much enslaved in front of the world, maybe you should remember that the questioning is not going to break them up or kill the dude with a magic "random opinions" wand. Do what you want with that.

Now, all this doesn't t necessarily discredit his feelings or who he is, but it raises questions given the context of total slavery and medical control this woman has been under. Truth is, we know nothing and I do hope he is good to her after the attention shifts. I hope he is a really good guy. All I am saying is that a stupid social media post is not going to give an answer

14 hours ago, Sarah Kelly said:

I really, really hope he is genuine. She has previously had the worst luck when it comes to having people in her life who genuinely care about her. But, I don't believe she has bad judgement, so I think he has to be given the benefit of the doubt until he demonstrates otherwise.  

I dont think it was luck. She grew up with a terrible, exploitative family, an alcoholic abusive dad, an abused mother who knew nothing about boundqries and responsability. That doesnt set anybody up to make the best choices when it comes to a partner. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

How did I miss that Britney said Sam should play in the Fast & Furious franchise in her caption? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I don’t know how I like the sounds of her plugging him on her social media. Is that her idea or his? :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I don’t doubt for a second it was her idea. She even publicly supported Popozao.