Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life

Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:06 PM, samblakejacobs said:

While I won't question their love for one another, I refuse to believe that 2016 and forward can possible be worst then 2007/2008.

I can, she isn't working now like then and she was forced to do things against her will even more so since 2018 apparently. Her children were babies then and she had more time occupied makes life easier to cope with.. 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:15 PM, Roger said:

Because he was team con's new spokerperson when Britney was held against her will. Since then, a part of the fanbase can't trust him: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

you don't know that.. He may have been lied to or misled and not able to communicate directly with her like you think until after the fact.. Or he thought it was best for her to get treatment without her meds and wasn't sure what was fully going on or coping himself.. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

DO NOT ASSUME .. Britney herself may have asked him to play along because she was told her "image" needed to be protected because of how everything would look. Some of you are so quick to point and blame and not realize there are other possibilities and sometimes thing and scenarios are not always as black and white as they may seem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 3:56 AM, blissfuloutsider said:

you don't know that.. He may have been lied to or misled and not able to communicate directly with her like you think until after the fact.. Or he thought it was best for her to get treatment without her meds and wasn't sure what was fully going on or coping himself.. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

DO NOT ASSUME .. Britney herself may have asked him to play along because she was told her "image" needed to be protected because of how everything would look. Some of you are so quick to point and blame and not realize there are other possibilities and sometimes thing and scenarios are not always as black and white as they may seem.

If he thought ”the best for her” would be to be taken into an institution his views on women and human rights are ****ed off. He never apologized for it either. I don’t care he is younger, I don’t think Britney can’t make decisions, I think his enablers who agressively fights BRITNEY’s allies are out of line. Same with Knights for Maxi who acts as If Maxi, and not Britney’s lawyer, is her official source.

• Love 1