Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life

Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

27 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

You only know what you’ve been told. No offense, but unless it comes straight from her mouth like her testimony we should be cautious.

The amount of vultures swarming this grown woman is nauseating. We have very little evidence he cares about her. He liked a fake post of her needing ‘me-time’ while she was forced into a psych ward.

Eyes on the goal people! Britney’s autonomy and freedom. 

Death to the patriarchy! (allegedly)

Shut up you’re absolutely pathetic. Hear yourself out next time.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

2019 was up there for Brit , locked away for months and told you have to do that or you can’t see your sons or BF. Strangers seeing you naked and changing. Really demoralizing and nasty stuff. And she said the judge make her feel like she was dead like she’s not even a person. 

She had a voice in 2007. She didn’t have a voice these past years. 

And on top of that, the world thinks you are on top of the world due to her success with POM, and all this going on behind closed doors... She even told us she was fine and tried to protect her family DESPITE what they did to her... That must have really hurt her inside..always putting people before herself even her abusers...

These years have definitely been up there with her worst. Hopefully now being open and honest about her situation and finally getting this off her chest will act as a kind of therapy and allow to fully heal once she is free...

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

I’m pathetic for questioning a platform on which the general public has been fed an insane amount of lies? For years …

Also, name-calling is not the way to go about a disagreement. Especially not when all we ultimately want is for Britney to be free.

Nothing but love for Britney and the movement. Even when we disagree on certain details.

Bruh… you literally called her longest-lasting relationship to date with someone who she trusts, who has been there for her through her darkest times and has made sacrifices for her as a MISTAKE. A mistake!?!? And you think you can get away with it? Those words cut deep. Imagine the woman who you supposedly want ‘free’ reading your disgusting comment. You are just as bad as Jamie and co. You have absolutely NO say to comment on something so sacred as to who she chooses to love or not. Instead learn from YOUR mistake. Britney would pity you. So yes, pathetic indeed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Imagine the horror!!! A woman hyping up her boyfriend!!! Someone send Britney to an asylum please!!!

When I question her post I question the potential (and not unrealistic) scenario in which Britney is not behind this update which includes a 3 month old photo (at the very least). I question the scenario in which others are trying to speak on her behalf.

If she does post herself then it’s her truth and I would never question that. Hence why I said he’s her mistake to make.

This plugging of his career making her ready for an asylum are your choice of words. Not mine.

After all the lies we’ve been fed is it any wonder we question her updates and are suspicious? The C-ship is still in place. She still doesn’t own her money. It’s not over til it’s over.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4