Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life

Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Bruh… you literally called her longest-lasting relationship to date with someone who she trusts, who has been there for her through her darkest times and has made sacrifices for her as a MISTAKE. A mistake!?!? And you think you can get away with it? Those words cut deep. Imagine the woman who you supposedly want ‘free’ reading your disgusting comment. You are just as bad as Jamie and co. You have absolutely NO say to comment on something so sacred as to who she chooses to love or not. Instead learn from YOUR mistake. Britney would pity you. Pathetic. 

He literally pressed like on her self care post. If he’s the real deal then I’ll happily support that.

Britney has welcomed the informed opinion of her fans. Just stay vigilant.

Hollywood is way nastier than you give it credit for.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

While I won't question their love for one another, I refuse to believe that 2016 and forward can possible be worst then 2007/2008.

I can, she was actually free & after the cship got put in place she still had hope for the cship ending if she finished the Circus tour. 2010/2011 seems like a pretty dark time for her, but with the forced hospitalizations & God knows what else going on post 2016 I can definitely see it being a living hell for her. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

He literally pressed like on her self care post. If he’s the real deal then I’ll happily support that.

Britney has welcomed the informed opinion of her fans. Just stay vigilant.

Hollywood is way nastier than you give it credit for.

Stop derailing, there is another thread for your theories.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

some of you guys are disgusting. the reason why you judge sam i will never know

Because he was team con's new spokerperson when Britney was held against her will. Since then, a part of the fanbase can't trust him: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

• Love 7
  • Like 1