Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life

Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

2 hours ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Ew, honestly this is gross and this kind of speculation about Sam needs to stop. At this point, she’s spoken up very clearly about who supports her and who doesn’t. Speculating that she only loves Sam because of “Stockholm Syndrome” undermines her autonomy and, quite frankly, it’s ridiculously s**ist. At this point, some of you are blatantly infantilizing her to fit your own narratives.

And this gross me out. You are saying that all victims of abuse, cheating and exploitation have themselves to blame, are dumb and have the minds of children..! You think you just said something progressive when it really was extremely bigoted. 

NO. Britney is in a conservatorship, although that seems to be a newsflash for half of this site. When they have controlled who else she can see and not, that has NOTHING to do with her “being like a child” or being “dumb”. To imply that is what really is insulting. 

Who knows how Sam acts behind close doors, he may be sweet, but he was telling the world Britney was voluntarily at the facility  while she witnessed in court she was forced to go there. He also never did anything to free her or fight for her civil rights. Facts. And no, again, that is not Britney’s fault ffs. 

• Love 3

It's literally ridiculous how people on this forum automatically assume Sam is untrustworthy and unlikeable simply because he was in entertainment... Nobody had  issues about K-Fed who was obviously using Britney to become a rapper and is still using Britney to this day, and is part of the reason the CSHIP was even considered. Gross. 

Nobody will understand the relationship her & Sam have and that is theirs to have! They are clearly ready to get married and start a life together and deserve to do so! This is her longest boyfriend yet, her hottest boyfriend yet, and he's going to give her some hot *** babies and the family of her dreams. Let the woman live her dream life out!!

Edit: And I'm sure she wants to actually retire for the most part and be a mom, and she WANTS him to be a successful actor and bring some money in! He's hustled his way from personal training to a Hollywood actor, like tons of people go to LA to do, so why do y'all hold that against him? SMH...

• Love 4
11 hours ago, samblakejacobs said:

While I won't question their love for one another, I refuse to believe that 2016 and forward can possible be worst then 2007/2008.

Having the world against you is nothing compared to having the law against you. At least she had her freedom. They straight up didn’t allow her to have solidarity in her own mind. She was *forced* to take lithium ffs. She wasn’t allowed to spend the holidays with her children. She wasn’t even allowed to get simple stuff like pedicures… They called the paparazzi on her when she would go on forced psychiatry trips, that were just there to keep her trapped in a system she shouldn’t be in to begin with. Not having basic human rights trumps 2007, as bad as it was. At least she was allowed to make her own decision. Make her own mistakes and learn from them like any human being is allowed to.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Matou said:

Having a different opinion is trolling ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Trolling is when you purposely go out of your way to incite hate and cause trouble, which you and have others have done on multiple occasions. Your first comment in this thread is trying to insinuate he is gay, how is that okay? Grow up

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m glad she has someone and if Sam was a sketchy POS like some fans wanna paint him as, something tells me she would have had no problem calling him out in her testimony like she did everyone else.

I completely agree, despite appalling circumstances over the last 13 years she has shown herself to have a great deal of strength and is no wallflower. It is lovely (and understandable) people feel protective of her, but this is part of the reason Dad Spears took control in the first place as her decision making ability (i.e. her ability to recognise a "wrong un") was considered inadequate. I trust her ability to be-able to make judgements with who she has in her life (and we can all make errors with that judgement from time to time) which is why I think she should be out of the conservatorship.  He seems sweet and supportive and if he proves himself otherwise I am sure she will call him out just like she has done everyone else. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Trolling is when you purposely go out of your way to incite hate and cause trouble, which you and have others have done on multiple occasions. Your first comment in this thread is trying to insinuate he is gay, how is that okay? Grow up

It's called humor omg ... I have made multiple posts in that way and this is the first time it cause problems allegedly :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Was it a problem around Slumber Party MV when fans insinuated Britney was lesbian? I respect others opinions about him & I have the right to not be a fan of him. It's a Britney Spears forum, not a Sam's one.

• Love 1
  • Like 1