New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Do you consider BJ to be a part of her catalogue?

Kletus

17 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

I feel the same way about everything post Blackout now too. I almost feel guilty listening to anything post Blackout because of the c-ship. And while I will occasionally go back and listen to Circus, FF, or Glory I never go back and listen to BJ. (mainly cause it should've been a 6 song EP titled Perfume, but that's beside the point)

True, It's a weird feeling listen to them.

I have to admit that I give a pass to Work B.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:48 AM, now.watch.me said:

Truth is most fans here would have loved Britney Jean if it got the success of the FF singles, if both Work ***** and Perfume had gone top 5/10 and the album debuted #1 and had a 3rd/4th single. 

So yes, for me it's part of her discography, maybe it's the worst album but still part of the discography.

I kinda give you that point. Despite hating most of the album I would have loved she released more singles from it. Not entirely because I thought it was the best album I had heard (lol) but because that was her most recent and freshest work to date. It felt new regardless if it was good or not. I hate Body Ache, I actually think its one the worst (if not the worst) songs of hers yet, it would've been cool to get a good visual as great as Work B. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Its weird cause everyone says its a bad album but i really like most of the songs. It has a particular sound and identity tbat i enjoyed back then and i still do when i listen to it.

BUT of course then finding ljt britney sang like a 1/4 of it was a turn off.

Thats what i hate. Not the album itself. For me it is good n part of her discograohy