Do you consider BJ to be a part of her catalogue?

Not at all. The only blemish upon her discography. 

Britney was not interested or present in the BJ era, or the BJ album for that matter. 

Britney’s lack of interest for the album/era really solidified for me she didn’t have any passion for BJ & it was just work being forced upon her. Also (most of) the album blew...what an appropriate name. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, now.watch.me said:

Truth is most fans here would have loved Britney Jean if it got the success of the FF singles, if both Work ***** and Perfume had gone top 5/10 and the album debuted #1 and had a 3rd/4th single. 

So yes, for me it's part of her discography, maybe it's the worst album but still part of the discography.

💀 No. Dated on release, tbh. I remember defending it on here after the first days of its release because everyone here loathed it.

It’s not part of her discography because she doesn’t sing the lead vocal on more than 3/4th of the songs. It’s at best a collaborative effort between Myah Marie and Britney, and at worst it’s Myah featuring background vocals by Britney. 

• Like 2

WB and perfume bring back nostalgia of seeing her in Vegas. I always wished it was just an ep of those, alien, passenger and now that I found u, w passenger having more britney and more digestible  vocals. Now that I found u could’ve used more finish too. Hold on tight, BMS, and don’t cry are also good, perhaps bonus tracks.