Britney's singles written by her that charted in the Billboard Hot 100

Idk why people find it so hard to believe Britney was part of Britney Jeans writinf process. I recall reading she even took a songwriting class during this era. Songs like Alien, Perfume, Brightest Morning Star clearly are close to her heart. The production on the album is bad and some of the songs are just not good but lyrically it IS the most personal we have gotten from her yet. BOM, Oops, Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus and FF she wrote only few songs and theres not many songs we know for sure talk about Britneys personal life or things she went throught. On Glory she was more involved than ever so arguably Glory could be more personal. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Matm and everytime were number 1 hits ww, so who cares about the us tbh

Britney has been praised for her songwriting skills by the producers she works with, besides if u dig up a bit into the reviews of her albums credits tend to mention her writing skills as a surprise to them and often comment about how shes not particularly known for them 

she wrote touch of my hand and i think thats the best song shes ever written but everytime was a worldwide smash she should get more credit

she has a very unique style when writing songs 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, ronron said:

Matm and everytime were number 1 hits ww, so who cares about the us tbh

Britney has been praised for her songwriting skills by the producers she works with, besides if u dig up a bit into the reviews of her albums credits tend to mention her writing skills as a surprise to them and often comment about how shes not particularly known for them 

she wrote touch of my hand and i think thats the best song shes ever written but everytime was a worldwide smash she should get more credit

she has a very unique style when writing songs 

Everytime wasn't written by Britney, this has been confirmed ages ago.  Our fave doesn't write her hits:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

7 hours ago, mythology said:

Everytime wasn't written by Britney, this has been confirmed ages ago.  Our fave doesn't write her hits:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

As a result, Spears and Artani began to write together. “I was staying with her in her house in LA for a few weeks…she had a piano in the middle of her house, so, of course, we’d sit around and start writing.”

After spending time in L.A., the two traveled to Lake Como. “It was me and her, her stylist and Felicia, and we had this humongous house to ourselves, and they had a piano there as well.” From out of these sessions came a song called “Everytime,” a deeply personal, heartbroken ballad that displayed Spears at her weakest and most vulnerable state. “It was a very organic, sad experience, but I think that’s where the truth comes out,” Artani says of the songwriting process.

nov18-283_med.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Popcornie said:

Idk why people find it so hard to believe Britney was part of Britney Jeans writinf process. I recall reading she even took a songwriting class during this era. Songs like Alien, Perfume, Brightest Morning Star clearly are close to her heart. The production on the album is bad and some of the songs are just not good but lyrically it IS the most personal we have gotten from her yet. BOM, Oops, Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus and FF she wrote only few songs and theres not many songs we know for sure talk about Britneys personal life or things she went throught. On Glory she was more involved than ever so arguably Glory could be more personal. 

but then will come and say that she wrote idk how many Blackout songs, but they didn't credit her :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods

Not Britney nor Rihanna wrote S&M. The song was written and sung by that one actress from pitch perfect, she even sang it in the movie: 

She did write it for Britney originally, but Rihanna took it instead. Afterwards Britney ended up liking it too so they made the remix :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

here's the demo sang by her 

9 hours ago, mythology said:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

As a result, Spears and Artani began to write together. “I was staying with her in her house in LA for a few weeks…she had a piano in the middle of her house, so, of course, we’d sit around and start writing.”

After spending time in L.A., the two traveled to Lake Como. “It was me and her, her stylist and Felicia, and we had this humongous house to ourselves, and they had a piano there as well.” From out of these sessions came a song called “Everytime,” a deeply personal, heartbroken ballad that displayed Spears at her weakest and most vulnerable state. “It was a very organic, sad experience, but I think that’s where the truth comes out,” Artani says of the songwriting process.

nov18-283_med.jpeg

Truth be told, the burden of proof isn't even on Britney Spears...

Not to be disrespectful of Annet Artani, but it isn't like she has solo writing credits on any hit or evidence she can write her own riff or melody on a musical instrument, unlike Britney...

(1:50)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2