Britney's singles written by her that charted in the Billboard Hot 100

I'm not going to lie, this is a very weird list and too short to be honest. But, this is it.

At least, five of those are Top 40 hits (including a #1). 

Britney's singles written by her that charted in the Billboard Hot 100. 

1)      “S&M Remix”, Rihanna featuring Britney Spears (2011) - #1

2)      “Work *****” (2013) - #12

3)      “Everytime” (2004) - #15

4)      “Make Me…”, Britney Spears featuring G-Eazy (2016) - #17

5)      “Me Against the Music”, Britney Spears featuring Madonna (2003) - #35

6)      “Perfume” (2013) - #76

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I recently realized "Work *****" was recycled by Will I Am

Omg he literally recycled the instrumental and just made it slightly more prominent on Work *****. Will.i.scam, indeed.

And did Britney really write her verse on S&M? Meanwhile Rihanna didn't add any lyrics to the song herself. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

And did Britney really write her verse on S&M? Meanwhile Rihanna didn't add any lyrics to the song herself. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I mean, we all know that Britney is not a singer-songwriter type of artist, so, what is the ******* big deal with which one were written by herself only or not or did she even... I don't get why we are always questioning Britney's talent as her fans. This is not directed at you specifically, but in general as a fanbase.

Damn it!!!

People are getting very paranoid with this, I mean, even if they "hear" a backing-vocalist in a song (a-la 'Britney Jean' album situation), then Britney is not the one singing... Sorry, I just got pissed.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I have not been able to find any sources as to who wrote the S&M remix (Britney’s verse).  All I’ve ever seen online is fan accounts and Wikipedia saying she wrote her part.  Is there an official source?

Found those 2 different credits but Britney is never credited :

Writer(s): Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Julien Wilhelm, Esther Renay Dean, Laurence Andrew Tolhurst, Robert James Smith 

Writer(s)
Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Wilhelm, Ester Dean

https://www.shazam.com/fr/track/53366766/sandm-remix

https://britneyspears.fandom.com/wiki/S%26M_(Remix)