Jesy Nelson releases fierce trailer for solo era “this is the music I’ve always wanted to make”

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg is that Nicki singing at the beginning? Jesus, the choreo gives me Outrageous vibes :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Style. said:

Omg is that Nicki singing at the beginning? Jesus, the choreo gives me Outrageous vibes :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Definitely sounds like her! I need them to perform together!

Ugh the choreo looks amazing! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

12 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

Yas ! She's such a badass ! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Cannot wait :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Imagine the performances?!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

What in the motherfricking Formation is this?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm loving it. Everything seems on point so far! Can't wait! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Was expecting some awesome dancing but NOT THIS - She is so bloody amazing!! I hope there will be a dance only version of the music video so we can see it all in full! 

I can't wait for the live performances

• Love 1

So I don't understand, shouldn't we NOT be looking at her body? Didn't she say over and over again that she suffered 10 years in LM because of the media scrutiny over her body? Why is she making it central in her new single now? Or her problem was being shown with skinnier women (the other LM members) next to her? I.DON'T.GET.IT.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block