Jesy Nelson releases fierce trailer for solo era “this is the music I’ve always wanted to make”

Slayer

On 8/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, Slayer said:

Honestly, I wasn't interested in ANYTHING Jesy-related.. But if this is what sis is bringing?!!??? 

Guuuuuurrrrll, yasssss

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

When is the song coming out? @Slayer @Isla

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

@Slayer might know? I'm not a Jesy Nelson insider unfortunately x

There were rumours she was going to release on Friday (the day after Little Mix's 10 year anniversary) however Jesy apparently didn't want to clash with that so pushed the release back.

I feel like we might get the song next week or the week after based on her teasing! Plus she is filming an interview tomorrow with fans, which i'm guessing will be released soon!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There were rumours she was going to release on Friday (the day after Little Mix's 10 year anniversary) however Jesy apparently didn't want to clash with that so pushed the release back.

I feel like we might get the song next week or the week after based on her teasing! Plus she is filming an interview tomorrow with fans, which i'm guessing will be released soon!

For the best! I don't think releasing the same day as Little Mix, especially on their important anniversary, would be any good. 

Bring it on though :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block