Jesy Nelson releases fierce trailer for solo era “this is the music I’ve always wanted to make”

Slayer

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m shook. I think they will push hard for this single because it’s her debut single and when Nicki film a music video, you know she LOVES and believes in the record. Let’s pray the song is good and NOT something a la Normani. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Ughh I cannot wait! I feel an announcement MUST be coming soon for her to start following Nicki now! 

Also it appears Jesy’s US label is Republic, the same label as Nicki, Ariana and Taylor.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ughh I cannot wait! I feel an announcement MUST be coming soon for her to start following Nicki now! 

Also it appears Jesy’s US label is Republic, the same label as Nicki, Ariana and Taylor.

If that’s the case, then it’s a good label. They are the home of the most influential artists at the moment and they know what they do. Huge playlisting is coming. However, Nicki lacks in radio plays... which is why her songs didn’t stuck. But this is Jesy’s song so let’s pray. 

I’m praying for the song to be radio friendly, but edgy and fresh at the same time. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

So when a black artist sings a genre that is historically seen as for whites they're also appropriating white culture? Or when Beyoncé straightens her hair or when Nicki dyes her hair blonde etc? This talk of appropriating this or that is just stupid. Cultures have been mingling since forever and you don't own a culture... If a white person wants to do hip hop they can just like if a black person wants to sing Elvis or do country they can. 

This is a scary and uneducated way to think. It’s whitesplaining. You can’t compare marginalized cultures to whites who have had supremacy for centuries. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
On 8/13/2021 at 12:09 AM, Slayer said:

She looks like most British girls, you probably don't live in the UK but most British girls tan like this, if not worse.

People aren’t aloud to go to the beach now apparently :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Nowadays you can’t get a tan! This is ridiculous :roxxy:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block