Cade mentioned a man that's with Britney for 25 years is also helping her. Could it be this guy she shared a pic from 2015?

14 hours ago, Soso said:

I think the mysterious man might be Justin Timberlake. They know each other for approximately 25 years and we have been dragging him for so long... 

Maybe he DID try to help on the low but doesn't want the public to know because... well you know... 

tumblr_mtigb4vrk41r88bzko3_250.gif tumblr_mtigb4vrk41r88bzko4_250.gif tumblr_mtigb4vrk41r88bzko2_250.gif 

Lol, yeah while calling her 'B-i-t-c-h' on his shows and not missing a moment to showcase his 'support' for women 😂 

No hun, he wasn't.

And fyi, they know each other for 30+ years from Mickey Mouse Club ✌️

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Clive Calder is someone very rich and powerful, he’s someone used to living in the shadows. He had a huge (but very uncovered) role in Britney’s career. It’s probably him.

8 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

You mean covered? Never heard of him. Clive Davis I know. He’s with Zomba wow

Oh, interesting!

"Clive Ian Calder (born 13 December 1946) is a South African-born British billionaire record executive and businessman primarily known for co-founding the Zomba Group with Ralph Simon, and its subsidiary Jive Records. As of September 2020, Calder is worth $5.8 billion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Calder

https://www.forbes.com/profile/clive-calder/?sh=47dfb21f67c3

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Soso said:

I think the mysterious man might be Justin Timberlake. They know each other for approximately 25 years and we have been dragging him for so long... 

Maybe he DID try to help on the low but doesn't want the public to know because... well you know... 

tumblr_mtigb4vrk41r88bzko3_250.gif tumblr_mtigb4vrk41r88bzko4_250.gif tumblr_mtigb4vrk41r88bzko2_250.gif 

Ryan Goseling? JC from Nsync?

23 minutes ago, crazycool said:

Didn't Cade's original IG caption say it was someone people have wrongly labeled a bad guy, implying it's someone the fanbase is familiar with? So I don't know if it could be these execs in the shadows.

Lance Base? Lol

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Johnny had very kind things to say about her at the time he sued her.

I wouldn't rule Johnny out based on the lawsuit.

I doubt it's Johnny, cuz he defended James on the podcast in 2021, called him her savior, and he also said that he has not been in contact with Brit for years ...

things happen around certain people. sometimes other people around the artist dont want them to know the truth, only tell them what they want them to hear cause it's a means of control. For me, there was something happening in this situation where I felt that I needed to tell the truth and it caused me to get pulled out of the situation. when i started see things happening and tried to reach out, but everybody around her was afraid to connect me to her because other people had jobs they did not want to loose. ill just say, when i first started with britney, certain people told me, do not let the father involve because he doesnt have good intentions for britney" and then he said to me one day "thats my baby girl, im entrusting you to take care of her as if you were her father" i believed he had nothing but good intentions for her...(....) he was who came in and saved her. unfortunately i havent in years actually been able to speak to her.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I doubt it's Johnny, cuz he defended James on the podcast in 2021, called him her savior, and he also said that he has not been in contact with Brit for years ...

Interesting.

Although he did just admit that he has not been contact with her in years...Isn't that what Cade is saying? That whoever it is who is helping had been cut out of her life?

I missed that podcast...Will have to give it a listen.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, crazycool said:

Didn't Cade's original IG caption say it was someone people have wrongly labeled a bad guy, implying it's someone the fanbase is familiar with? So I don't know if it could be these execs in the shadows.

Cade in the original IG caption said that ...? I thought that Cade said that he could not say names legally if the caption is real  the answer is clear ... my god this fanbase is not ready to discover this.