Cade mentioned a man that's with Britney for 25 years is also helping her. Could it be this guy she shared a pic from 2015?

Recently, I came across a name connected to Britney, that I hadn't seen before around these parts.

Dan Dymtrow

dan-dymtrow-da094b2d

There’s a possibility that he could be "the man" Cade was referring to. The timelines work. He was by Britney’s side from the very beginning. So the 25 years more or less fit (1997 - 2022).

Here’s what I could find out about him.

In 1997, Dymtrow, fresh out of Uni with a pre-med degree (psychology and sociology), moved to New York and landed an internship at Larry's law firm ‘Rudolph & Beer’ (Beer btw discovered Lady gaga, casting her in an all girl group No Secrets in 2003, when she was only 16). The internship “quickly turned into a full-time position” after which Dymtrow became Larry's right hand man, and the ‘Day to Day Manager’ for Britney at the inception of her career, right when Larry started managing her.

He eventually replaced Larry to became Britney’s full time professional manager in 2004, after she fired Rudolf for the first time; both leaving Reindeer entertainment together hand in hand. Dymtrow had been Vice President of Reindeer Entertainment at this point (between 2002-2004).

lauren-melkus-britney-spears-bryan-spear

After leaving Larry behind, Dymtrov set up his own management company, Dmand Management (Fe and him follow one another on Insta, I've noticed; a good sign?). Right around this moment in time (2003/2004), Dymtrov only had two clients. One was Britney. The other was none other than Taylor swift. Things looked promising.

dan-dymtrow-britney-spears-lauren-melkus

When Brit divorced Kevin in late 2006 (finalised in Nov 2006), she reluctantly went back to being managed by Larry, and Dymtrov ceased working with her in an official capacity in Oct 2006 (according to his LinkedIn). This might have had something to do with the fact that he had his hands full (managing Taylor Swift, whom he discovered in 2003 aged 14), and a HUGE conflict of interest as Dymtrov was also managing Britney’s now ex-husband and mimesis K-Fed. 

tumblr_mrsnlmJk4C1qdi3qpo1_500.jpg

(Britney & Taylor in August 2003)

2007 must have been a difficult year for Dymtrov. Though nowhere near as bad as Brit’s. He was now clientless. K-Fed’s career had tanked into oblivion (no surprise there). And after being ceremoniously dropped by Swift in 2006 (the moment she signed with Big Machine records), Dymtrov sued her and her father for millions in unpaid commissions (father Swift claimed any contract signed by an underage Taylor was null and void). All the while his “friend” and former client was being forced into various rehab clinics. Britney then fired Rudolf for a second time in mid-2007. She was now manager-less.

jackie-parulski-leor-yerushalmi-kevin-da

After Dymtrov eventually won his case against the Swifts in 2012, he was hired by Maverick (Larry) as a top management executive in 2013. Larry must have forgiven him for his sins, namely running off with Britney in 2004 (which is forgivable, though managing K-Fed is not). There he professionally managed/co-managed music artists, including Avril Lavigne, Nicole Scherzinger, Fifth Harmony, Noah Cyrus, Kim Petras, and Kirstin Maldonado (of Pentatonix). And presumably Britney.

FBD0-AD85-3-B92-448-E-BD96-06-D5-DF7-DB0

Clearly, Dymtrov has always been there (since 1997) behind the scenes quietly working with Larry / Brit. Though he could have easily slipped through the net. Until now that is.

Could Dan Dymtrow be the 25-year guy?

pcid-888269

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

If it is Barry Weiss, that would truly be a surprise knowing how Barry is a trash person who claimed he had no clue about R. Kelly and underage girls despite R. being signed to Jive since ‘93 (his excuse was “it’s not my business), helped derail Nivea, Ciara’s career among other things.

Spoiler

also he might have been the person who told Joseph Kahn this but he still denied the budget 

On 8/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, Justin Woodpond said:

While I was doing some research on Blair Berk, I got side tracked after I came across a name connected to Britney, I hadn't seen before around these parts.

Dan Dymtrow.

dan-dymtrow-da094b2d

There’s a possibility that he could be the man Cade was referring to. The timelines work. He’s was by Britney’s side from the very beginning. So the 25 years fit.

Here’s what I could find out about him.

In 1997, Dymtrow, fresh out of uni with a pre-med degree (psychology and sociology), moved to New York City and landed an internship at Larry's law firm Rudolph & Beer (Beer btw discovered Lady gaga, casting her in an all girl group No Secrets when she was only 16 in 2003). The internship “quickly turned into a full-time position” after which Dymtrow became Larry's right hand man, and the Day to Day Manager for Britney Spears at the inception of her career in 1998, when Larry started managing her.

He eventually replaced Larry to became Britney’s full time professional manager in 2004, after she fired Rudolf for the first time; both leaving Reindeer entertainment together hand in hand. Dymtrow had been Vice President of Reindeer Entertainment (between 2002-2004).

lauren-melkus-britney-spears-bryan-spear

After leaving Larry behind, Dymtrov set up his own management company, Dmand Management (Fe and him follow one another on Insta, I've noticed). At this moment in time (2004), he only had two clients. Britney and Taylor swift (more about that below). Things looked promising.

dan-dymtrow-britney-spears-lauren-melkus

When Brit divorced Kevin in late 2006, she reluctantly went back to being managed by Larry, and Dymtrov ceased working with her in an official capacity in Oct 2006. This might have had something to do with the fact that round this time he had his hands full, as he was now also managing K-Fed and as mentioned above Taylor (whom he discovered in 2003 aged 14. They parted ways around 2006. Interestingly, It was after Dymtrov sued Swift and her parents in 2007 for unpaid compensation that the rumors of father Swift buying Taylor's career came to light).

D6N7o8QRuTDW4Xt7xlXJv3bl_8N_oGZjND5Yrfh0

2007 must have been a difficult year for him. Though not nearly as bad as Brit’s.  He was now clientless. K-Fed’s career had tanked. He was furiously battling the Swifts for millions in unpaid commissions (father Swift claimed any contract signed by an underage Swift was null and void). All the while his “friend” and former client was being forced into various rehab clinics. Britney fired Rudolf for a second time in mid 2007. She was now manager-less.

jackie-parulski-leor-yerushalmi-kevin-da

In 2012, after he won his case against the Swifts, he was hired by Maverick as a top management executive in 2013. Larry must have forgiven him for his sins, namely running off with Britney in 2004. There he managed clients, including Avril Lavigne, Nicole Scherzinger, Fifth Harmony, Noah Cyrus, Kim Petras, and Kirstin Maldonado (of Pentatonix). And presumably Britney.

FBD0-AD85-3-B92-448-E-BD96-06-D5-DF7-DB0

Dymtrow Has always been there behind the scenes quietly working with Larry / Mavrick / Brit. Though he could have easily slipped through the net. Until now that is.

Could he be the 25-year guy?

pcid-888269

Ah good research! Yes I remember him! Wow Britney has truly lived a 100 lives. 

My vote is with Dan or Johnny Wright. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Ah good research! Yes I remember him! Wow Britney has truly lived a 100 lives. 

My vote is with Dan or Johnny Wright. 

Johnny Wright only entered Britney’s life around 1999 (he officially managed her career from 1999 - 2003, then Dan Dymtrov took over full reins at this point). Therefore, after doing the math, he less likely to be the 25-year guy.

It could be Larry himself (though I sincerely doubt it). Or the lesser know Dan for sure.

Perhaps, it’s Fe, calling her a “man” protects her identity somewhat. She’s been there from the beginning too. And she’s always been Britney’s advocate. Though she only came on board AFTER Britney signed a record deal with Jive in 1997, which 'Rudolph & Beer' negociated.

My money is on Dan.

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 1
  • Like 1