Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, rennen said:

This was dated the 6th so I'm assuming Britney and Rosengart have known since since Friday.

Hope he's been working on something over the weekend because the corruption runs deep, clearly. 

so that thread was right about the judge having until the end of the day to make a decision 

• Love 4

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021 

This is a small battle won for team con. It was merely about winning a few weeks time and testing the (shark infested) waters . I think Brenda Penny is adamant not to rush anything, she’s made that very clear by now.

The war is just beginning. It’s possible there will be a few disappointments along the way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Wtf. She is corrupt as they get. This conservatorship I supposed to help conservatee. And with Britney wanting him out,her lawyer wanting him out,her medical team and interest party aka Lynn Spears wants him out.

Yet this crusty old witch is still letting him stay. This is ridiculous 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Just now, kindlewindle said:

So Britney has twice now vocally expressed that she wants her father out of her life, the man who her two children have a restraining order against, plus her medical team and conservator of the person are supporting his removal...and Penney looks at all that and thinks "Nah, we're good". What the actual f....? 

Twice publicly, but more than twice behind closed hearings if Britney's first testimony is anything to go by and the investigation by NYT. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Not to sound morbid but I genuinely don't know how she keeps going. 

• Like 8