Anyone else worried Team Con are plotting something?

I think Britney being MIA on Ig is totally normal, she is also working and prepping for the court and she has a life to live, that we forget. She doesn't need to show herself everyday to say I'm okay.

And for the Team Con, I think their plot they have been trying to paint for the last 13 years blowed up on their faces, so I don't think there is new plotting, especially now Britney is not being presented by a compliant lawyer. Their hands are tied, it's over, from now on I think it's every man for himself on that side.

Guys, you forget, there was a plot twist, the Rose twist. Be sure things are gonna change very soon ;) 

• Like 3

No not really. They have delayed progress since May 2019. We are finally getting to the end of Jamie Spears. He/ Vivian are doing their best to discredit Britney and hurt her public standing but it’s too late for that. Anything he says will be used against him. Even his response to being suspended was weak. He has nothing left. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

You guys need to relax. Just because Britney hasn't posted in a few days doesn't mean anything bad lol. If anything that's good because they can't hold her posts against her in court. Rosengart may have suggested that himself tbh. I think keeping it light on social media right now is appropriate. Also Jamie Lynn is always posting. That's nothing new. Its also not shocking to think her father is planning as he's literally fighting to keep his job. Nothing has changed. Britney has a very good defense system who will protect her. I think you guys are just antsy because you've been used to constant news or IG posts on the daily and its recently been a little quiet. Quiet isn't bad. I would respect her privacy instead of tweeting theories right now. She will post again lol. What matters most is what happens in court and thats not too far away. Let Rosengart slay. I have complete faith in him. He wouldn't have accepted Britney's case if he didn't think he could win, and he doesn't lose. Vivian is about to be road kill and one of the biggest jokes in the legal world once he gets done with her. They have no defense lol. She could barely come up with a solid reason to keep Jamie on last court date other than saying it was "inappropriate" which is a blatant lie. 

• Like 1

Of course they are! This hold they had on Britney for 13 years is slowly slipping from their fingertips. As much as I hate to say it they are gonna play any dirty cards they can, let's just seriously hope Matthew Rosengart is prepared for whatever their plan is. 

I'm not so worried about Britney not posting. She's staying on the downlow which is good. As for Jamie Lynn, she's nothing but an attention whcre who's fifteen minutes of fame is slowly coming to an end. Better keep that Netflix job, JL. 

• Love 2

Do you think they will try to hospitalize her again? I’m sure Jamie has thought about this but hasn’t had grounds to do so. This isn’t the 1950s anymore, where you can have someone committed for any reason but I think he can try to achieve this in other ways? 

Could they try to isolate her? Medicate and possibly liquidate?

We should keep our eyes open , even though they have been exposed already so it's gonna be much harder for them to carry on with the abuse , we should focus now on how to get Britney to safety and make sure she has help and guidance once she's free . 

11 hours ago, marioh said:

Maybe I'm being dumb but I honestly think Rosengart should move in with her while this ****show is happening. She needs him at all times right now in case team con tries something shady.

i'd say she needs to be put in witness protection, but she's BRITNEY SPEARS..........sooooo

9 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

Do you think they will try to hospitalize her again? I’m sure Jamie has thought about this but hasn’t had grounds to do so. This isn’t the 1950s anymore, where you can have someone committed for any reason but I think he can try to achieve this in other ways? 

Could they try to isolate her? Medicate and possibly liquidate?

Britney needs to invest in some security cameras for inside her house. Record everything.

20 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Britney needs to invest in some security cameras for inside her house. Record everything.

I’m starting to get scared. Jamie won’t go down without a fight. He’ll fight this till his last breath and then make sure that he has a team that will continue to push for the conservatorship till the end of time!