Anyone else worried Team Con are plotting something?

Jodi and Jamie making it publicly known that they were discussing a 5150, Jodi saying Britney does not "currently" need one and the fact Jodi is saying she has "concerns over Britney's recent behaviour". Jodi using the word "currently" has me worried.

Now Jamie-Lynn has randomly put a video up "crying" that she blatantly wanted people to see - it's like they are going to show she is a caring sister if any news comes out soon about Britney.

I'm just very wary, I do not trust Jodi at all, especially with the talk of her saying she is concerned with Britney's behaviour and even had the audacity to bring up the possibility of a 5150.

Does anyone else feel like something strange is going on?

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I don’t trust Jodi by any means but from Jamie’s BS in his counter petition and Jodi’s response, I took it to mean Jodi contacted Jamie to tell him to back off as it is affecting Britney and said something along the lines of “if she ended up in another 5150 because of your actions, it’s on you” - I don’t think she was saying Britney needs or is heading towards a 5150; she said Jamie completely twisted her words.

That said, I do think Jamie and his team of scum are gearing up to play dirty. That’s why Brit needs him gone ASAP and then bring in restraining orders. 

• Like 7

Yeah I'm worried too. They are scared. But I trust Rosengart and I'm staying positive!

"And considering my family has lived off my conservatorship for 13 years, I won’t be surprised if one of them has something to say going forward, and say, “We don’t think this should end, we have to help her.” Especially if I get my fair turn exposing what they did to me.":oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Knowing how Hollywood machine works.

I wouldnt put anything past them.

And yes that includes Britney suddenly passing. It's like they are preparing territory. Them painting her off the rails has started. It's like they are preparing the world for some big news. Either locking her up or smth far more sinister.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I don’t trust Jodi by any means but from Jamie’s BS in his counter petition and Jodi’s response, I took it to mean Jodi contacted Jamie to tell him to back off as it is affecting Britney and said something along the lines of “if she ended up in another 5150 because of your actions, it’s on you” - I don’t think she was saying Britney needs or is heading towards a 5150; she said Jamie completely twisted her words.

That said, I do think Jamie and his team of scum are gearing up to play dirty. That’s why Brit needs him gone ASAP and then bring in restraining orders. 

No her lawyer said.

Jody does have concers regarding Britneys current behavior,she is mentally sick.

However she did deny 5150 thing

If it’s worth anything (I know opinions are mixed on whether it is), Sam is chilling playing Call of Duty on his Insta stories as of 11 hours ago, so that makes me hope nothing too bad is afoot lol. 

Someone reported a little while ago that Rosengart got Britney her own security, didn’t they? I’m not sure if that was accurate though; I hope so. I absolutely 100% think Team Con will play dirty right to the bitter end - they’ve done it every step of the way, so why stop now - but I really hope that will be through some transparently false bs and infighting like what’s been happening with Jamie and Jodi lately, rather than bringing any harm to Britney. I have to hope they wouldn’t try anything knowing the world is watching.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No her lawyer said.

Jody does have concers regarding Britneys current behavior,she is mentally sick.

how can they still follow the same old tired narrative "omg she is SO sick" "she is so unwell" "you guys don't know how bad it is"

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Just now, mmseventy said:

If it’s worth anything (I know opinions are mixed on whether it is), Sam is chilling playing Call of Duty on his Insta stories as of 11 hours ago, so that makes me hope nothing too bad is afoot lol. 

Someone reported a little while ago that Rosengart got Britney her own security, didn’t they? I’m not sure if that was accurate though; I hope so. I absolutely 100% think Team Con will play dirty right to the bitter end - they’ve done it every step of the way, so why stop now - but I really hope that will be through some transparently false bs and infighting like what’s been happening with Jamie and Jodi lately, rather than bringing any harm to Britney. I have to hope they wouldn’t try anything knowing the world is watching.

i would think so too, but the issue is that since they are her conservators they can literally "snatch" her off her house at any give point and send her to a rehab or something of sorts... and yes Rosengard can do something about it, but not immediately, he'll have to follow due process and in the mean time she'll be locked up and being done whatever they see fit for this "insane out of control" person.

until he can prove that is incorrect, she'll remain there.

it's a very scary time for her - i think her only true protection right now, other than her attorney is that the world is watching. they couldn't have sent her to that place they sent her in 2019 if the focus on her case was what it is today.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No her lawyer said.

That’s what I mean, the way it was worded implied she is concerned about the impact Jamie is having on her mental health

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i would think so too, but the issue is that since they are her conservators they can literally "snatch" her off her house at any give point and send her to a rehab or something of sorts... and yes Rosengard can do something about it, but not immediately, he'll have to follow due process and in the mean time she'll be locked up and being done whatever they see fit for this "insane out of control" person.

until he can prove that is incorrect, she'll remain there.

it's a very scary time for her - i think her only true protection right now, other than her attorney is that the world is watching. they couldn't have sent her to that place they sent her in 2019 if the focus on her case was what it is today.

Actually she technically has to legally consent. She consented in 2019 or rather was coerced but I think she has the fight in her now and won’t back down as she knows this is her chance. 

I don’t put it past them but I think Britney will overcome 💖. I’m trying to maintain positive vibes. 

• Love 5