Anyone else worried Team Con are plotting something?

Just now, OceanLabyrinth said:

In her recent IG video about the koi pond it was relatively clear she was relaxed and of sound mind and focused in moving forward. I don't think somebody like Britney whose natural disposition is to be anxious and sensitive would be in that frame of mind if she had ANY worries about being taken out or thrown back into a mental facility. I think she has faith in that she is protected by someone and stated in her testimony that she fully expected dirty games from her family and those connected to her conservatorship.

In fact, I don't think she would have come forward and made this all so public if she hadn't had something rock-solid to protect her. So, I think she has had a 100% change of security and including medically. Her sons have extra security, I believe. She seems very determined in bringing those festering leeches to accountability. That's what I think, anyhoo. I think our sassy ***** is getting her warrior goddess armour plates on.

YLPL.gif

Yes!!!

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Nope that was not what it was implied

"cannot go into those concerns with any further detail except to say that having her father Jamie Spears continuing to serve as her Conservator instead of a neutral professional fiduciary is having a serious impact on Ms. Spears’ mental health."

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, b42ad said:

"cannot go into those concerns with any further detail except to say that having her father Jamie Spears continuing to serve as her Conservator instead of a neutral professional fiduciary is having a serious impact on Ms. Spears’ mental health."

Before that she said Britney had shown concerning behavior etc and is showing concerning behavior. Which proves Jamies case.

Jody is double agent and literally that lady from I Care A Lot

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

Before that she said Britney had shown concerning behavior etc and is showing concerning behavior. Which proves Jamies case.

Jody is double agent and literally that lady from I Care A Lot

Didn't she say that Britney is refusing to see doctors ? 

It's her right though. She made it clear in her testimony that she isn't willing to do what she doesn't want to do. 

She shouldn't be forced to see any doctor if she isn't a danger to herself or to others. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think she is not safe. What kind of medicine they are giving her we don't know. Who is responsible for her medication now? Team cship may do everything to cover themselves. Cuz they know after her death they will continue to milk her legacy. 

omg dont say that. thats horrible. i really hope Rosengart stepped up her security and is wary!

• Like 2
Just now, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Y'all TRUST it's going to be OK. We did the work, now let's let it unfold. FEAR is such a low vibrational energy, imagine all of us fans resonating all of this FEAR about Britney's case, it's going to change the energy... Focus on the good, what we WANT to have happen; at the end of the day, worrying about "what-if" scenario's is just a negative spiral, and pulls focus and positive energy from the outcome we are all waiting for.

Trust Rosengart knows what to do. Trust Britney's instincts, she asked Jodi to stay on, so she doesn't want her out. And y'all forget that Britney has Sam, it's not like they don't talk about this, I am sure they strategize a lot about what to do.

BREATHE and stop worrying so much... put out positive energy and hopes, not negative. 

Only reason Britney asked 4 Jody to stay is because alternative would be James fully in charge. And I don't even thing Mathew was assigned when that happened. At least not officially 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't like Jodi, but considering this is literally her job, I think she will definitely side with Britney now until the end to "save face" as y'all say. It's very obvious that Ingham and her have been against Jamie for a while now, for whatever reason.

Also, Britney has Rosengart now, so I don't think he will allow anything bad to happen to her, not to mention the entire world is watching.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't like Jodi, but considering this is literally her job, I think she will definitely side with Britney now until the end to "save face" as y'all say. It's very obvious that Ingham and her have been against Jamie for a while now, for whatever reason.

Also, Britney has Rosengart now, so I don't think he will allow anything bad to happen to her, not to mention the entire world is watching.

Britney I’m sure has been feeling better since retaining Rosengart. These messages were from

when she didn’t even have representation. Of course she was anxious and worried. 

Jamie continues to be disgusting. 

• Like 1

Let's keep it upbeat, shall we?

We have Rosengart, that useless Lynn's lawyer and facesaving Jodi. They all want Jamie out. So as the entire world, with millions of fans. That's the first step. And that will happen. 

We don't know what's coming after that but it can hardly be worse than the current situation. She won't be 100% free overnight. Unfortunately.

• Love 1
  • Like 2