2008 court documents from Britney’s case are now publicly available

• Super Mods
43 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m wary of why these documents from the time she was in a 5150 hold are being made public so soon after its recently been revealed there have been discussions to put Britney in another 5150… I’m just very wary of the intentions of this if it is due to Jamie these are now public.

I’m sure private (medical) information would be redacted… wouldn’t it? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I stopped reading her Tweets and watching her Instagram after I noticed the Lutfi love. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I didn’t follow her much (just saw what was posted her to Exhale) but I think you mentioned her Lutfi retweets/communications in another thread so I kinda ignored her Twitter content… :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

But if she does purchase those documents… I may have to revisit just this once! :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I didn’t follow her much (just saw what was posted her to Exhale) but I think you mentioned her Lutfi retweets/communications in another thread so I kinda ignored her Twitter content… :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

But if she does purchase those documents… I may have to revisit just this once! :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I wish I had:

- no work deadlines
- tons of spare cash

I'd be buying those documents left and right! 

It's killing me to watch all these other folks getting their hands on court documents when I've been chasing this story since Day #1.

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 9
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wish I had:

- no work deadlines
- tons of spare cash

I'd be buying those documents left and right! 

It's killing me to watch all these other folks getting their hands on court documents when I've been chasing this story since Day #1.

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Exhale is lucky to have the Steel Magnolia Experience! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I’ve learned so much from your threads and analysis! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:  Always leveled, based on facts and reported news stories, and always targeted and open to dialogue!

The NYT reporters should give you a budget! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Exhale is lucky to have the Steel Magnolia Experience! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I’ve learned so much from your threads and analysis! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:  Always leveled, based on facts and reported news stories, and always targeted and open to dialogue!

The NYT reporters should give you a budget! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

FR when I read Steel Magnolia threads I wish they’d write a book on everything because the info they have is amazing. Ronan Farrow take note! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3