2008 court documents from Britney’s case are now publicly available

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Someone post links!!!! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

We love transparency!!!! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

3 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Can someone share the link to these? I wanna read them or have someone give us all the details we should know!

I think we’ll have to wait for someone to pay to download the docs and upload online!

• Like 1

I’m wary of why these documents from the time she was in a 5150 hold are being made public so soon after its recently been revealed there have been discussions to put Britney in another 5150… I’m just very wary of the intentions of this if it is due to Jamie these are now public.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Yeah, I think you have to pay a small amount for every document that you want to download 

I think the biggest issue is not the payment but that a lot of information is required to open an account and I think it gets recorded that you downloaded / requested documents and I don’t feel safe doing that - I was just digging in and called a friend who is an attorney in Alaska and she said to stay away and let someone else do it.

News companies will probably download and that does not raise any flags or puts any of us small fish in danger or exposed to being a target of Lou or any other alleged CON artist.

• Like 6