2008 court documents from Britney’s case are now publicly available

17 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

not the passive role we assumed and she implied huh?

5-BC76-B50-FEBE-42-C3-A67-C-5-DF0-D167-A

Lynne and her friend already mentioned that when she filed, they thought it was gonna be 'temporary'. And even though Lynne has caused the start of all this by signing it / probably manipulated into doing it by Jamie and his team, she was never actively involved in the c-ship that's why she didn't have any say in what happened after. The saddest part is after the c-ship started, no one had control other than Jamie and his 'team', and look where we are now and hw it got so abused. Btw, that's why Britney didn't speak to her for years (I read this somewhere but not sure if its true or not).

Btw these documents might be out because of Matt as well. Look how many good developments have been made with a real lawyer working on his client's benefit.

At this moment I don't think c-ship team has any power or reputation left to continue this criminal act.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I’m sure private (medical) information would be redacted… wouldn’t it? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I believe Rose McGowan when she told many doctors are paid off in these situations to paint Britney as 'mad'.

So, the release of those medical reports might cause the end of the licenses of those doctors' practice and even further, it might lock them up as well. So, I understand the fear and the reason for secrecy. Of course these are 'alleged'.

But I understand that Matt and Britney's first aim is to get rid of the conservatorship, because that's the most important step of the game. And if Britney wants to dive further, I wish they go after all of them and make them pay.

Fingers crossed.

I am feeling really positive about all these developments.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Lynne and her friend already mentioned that when she filed, they thought it was gonna be 'temporary'. And even though Lynne has caused the start of all this by signing it / probably manipulated into doing it by Jamie and his team, she was never actively involved in the c-ship that's why she didn't have any say in what happened after. The saddest part is after the c-ship started, no one had control other than Jamie and his 'team', and look where we are now and hw it got so abused. Btw, that's why Britney didn't speak to her for years (I read this somewhere but not sure if its true or not).

Btw these documents might be out because of Matt as well. Look how many good developments have been made with a real lawyer working on his client's benefit.

At this moment I don't think c-ship team has any power or reputation left to continue this criminal act.

my only fear is judge penny - if she is somehow implicated, this will be a very hard case to win.

regardless of the law being on Britney’s side, if we have a corrupt judge it can become a big issue.

what a big mess honestly.

• Like 1
Just now, glovedgeek said:

I believe Rose McGowan when she told many doctors are paid off in these situations to paint Britney as 'mad'.

So, the release of those medical reports might cause the end of the licenses of those doctors' practice and even further, it might lock them up as well. So, I understand the fear and the reason for secrecy. Of course these are 'alleged'.

But I understand that Matt and Britney's first aim is to get rid of the conservatorship, because that's the most important step of the game. And if Britney wants to dive further, I wish they go after all of them and make them pay.

Fingers crossed.

I am feeling really positive about all these developments.

I was just thinking and I don’t mean this in a negative way - but Rosengard won the lottery with the Britney case, with all the material available to work with… he can be looking at decades as Britney’s attorney, regardless of the conservatorship ending soon.

I have first hand experience with GT Law and they are GREAT, but they’re also pricey, I’m sure getting her out of this will rank up some millions in fees and if he takes on the whole case of abuse and such, he’s looking at at least a handful of millions - being conservative.

I mean he totally deserves it, he’s a great lawyer and is doing his job perfectly but I just thought of that today.

Britney Spears is a great client to have, I can see his firm or colleagues becoming her new “team” once she is free. They can prove to be a great support system for her, love this.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

my only fear is judge penny - if she is somehow implicated, this will be a very hard case to win.

regardless of the law being on Britney’s side, if we have a corrupt judge it can become a big issue.

Yes, but at this point with all the media attention and the immense pressure, she cannot comply (if she ever had). 

And even the immediate approval of Britney's right to choose her own lawyer indicates that things are getting better.

Yes everyone and all the news channels are talking about how hard it is to get out of a conservatorship, but it's just exaggeration. Because she wasn't supposed to be in one in the first place and having some really smart lawyer on her side, I think it will end. Britney and Matt are moving really fast which means they are on top of things and they are not here to play.

Let's hope for the best and stay positive.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I was just thinking and I don’t mean this in a negative way - but Rosengard won the lottery with the Britney case, with all the material available to work with… he can be looking at decades as Britney’s attorney, regardless of the conservatorship ending soon.

I have first hand experience with GT Law and they are GREAT, but they’re also pricey, I’m sure getting her out of this will rank up some millions in fees and if he takes on the whole case of abuse and such, he’s looking at at least a handful of millions - being conservative.

I mean he totally deserves it, he’s a great lawyer and is doing his job perfectly but I just thought of that today.

Britney Spears is a great client to have, I can see his firm or colleagues becoming her new “team” once she is free. They can prove to be a great support system for her, love this.

But more than money - and I guess Matt has enough money - this is a reputation case for him. And I do believe he is on the good side.

And Jamie is paying the top priced lawyers for years to oppose Britney and keep her under the c-ship, I think someone who can get her out of it deserves to be paid whatever price it gets.

Apart from Britney and this case, the reason why court system is so rigged and corrupt is the money driven system unfortunately, and either way it's gonna be pricey.

Keeping my hopes up though! :)) 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

With this much of exposure, I don’t think Judge Petty would have the BALLS to not set it right this time. Britney is really riding the wave of #metoo and a bit of BLM where people are just fed up of white collar organized oppressions. I positively believe we can see Jamie’s being terminated in the coming hearing. Let’s see how it will turned out Monday tho. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, neverover said:

With this much of exposure, I don’t think Judge Petty would have the BALLS to not set it right this time. Britney is really riding the wave of #metoo and a bit of BLM where people are just fed up of white collar organized oppressions. I positively believe we can see Jamie’s being terminated in the coming hearing. Let’s see how it will turned out Monday tho. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: 

I completely agree. We have the general public and everyone on her side. Judge Penny would be dumb and at risk of losing her career if she doesn't make this right. She can come out looking like a hero, or she can go down as corrupt as the rest.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

I don't know his history, and I doubt he'll work for free, but it would be ironic that in the case where he's trying to find Britney's money and stop years of abuse and what they've stolen from her, he only came to steal some more.

Sadly, I don't think they can recover what Ingham and company have received in "fees" over the years, unless somehow they managed to prove the whole thing was a scam, but I don't know how would that work, or if would be possible, like, how would they return the money, would the government have to pay for it? But maybe whatever has gone to TriStar etc could.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

how would they return the money, would the government have to pay for it?

Isnt there a possibility to sue the State of California? If Ronsegart proves the obvious, that its a case of human trafficking and Goetz, the LAPD and other players working for the state helped Jamie and Team CON, or benefited from this situation in one way or another, she might not be able to recover the years lost but could get some cash back. At the end of it all, the probate court allowed this to happen and still is complicit in the hands of Penny. No way a judge or the court investigators would look at those files and not see the crimes commited against Britney. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

This is what I thought of as well when he first chose to represent her, but didn’t wanna rain on everyone’s parade. The way I see it, Ingham got >$8 million for doing nothing, even actively working against his client. Anybody would be better than that!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know his history, and I doubt he'll work for free, but it would be ironic that in the case where he's trying to find Britney's money and stop years of abuse and what they've stolen from her, he only came to steal some more.

Sadly, I don't think they can recover what Ingham and company have received in "fees" over the years, unless somehow they managed to prove the whole thing was a scam, but I don't know how would that work, or if would be possible, like, how would they return the money, would the government have to pay for it? But maybe whatever has gone to TriStar etc could.

True, but the least of the problems is the fees that were actually approved by court.  The problem is where is the tens of mills that Britney had earned prior to her CShip but were in the SJB trust and also the hundreds of mils earned while under Cship.  There are many aspects of Britney Inc. that are EXPLICITLY NOT ACCOUNTED FOR, per court docs, within the court system, some of which have been discussed in certain articles, being her rights to certain properties such as royalties and/or merchandise - things related to Britney Spears copyrights etc...(not sure the exact things not accounted for, but it is significant portion of her income), therefore many many millions have 'disappeared' from Britney's supposed to be fortune that she has earned.  Even after taxes, fees and expenses, these assets should be well well WELL over the supposedly only $60mil that Team Con currently acknowledges as assets in court docs.  These inequities are what they will need to (and I believe  WILL) prove with some ease.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

True, but the least of the problems is the fees that were actually approved by court.  The problem is where is the tens of mills that Britney had earned prior to her CShip but were in the SJB trust and also the hundreds of mils earned while under Cship.  There are many aspects of Britney Inc. that are EXPLICITLY NOT ACCOUNTED FOR, per court docs, within the court system, some of which have been discussed in certain articles, being her rights to certain properties such as royalties and/or merchandise - things related to Britney Spears copyrights etc...(not sure the exact things not accounted for, but it is significant portion of her income), therefore many many millions have 'disappeared' from Britney's supposed to be fortune that she has earned.  Even after taxes, fees and expenses, these assets should be well well WELL over the supposedly only $60mil that Team Con currently acknowledges as assets in court docs.  These inequities are what they will need to (and I believe  WILL) prove with some ease.

Yeah, in terms of her earnings, that should be "easily" researched, in terms of they have to check how much she earned, and where did that money go. Then they have to verify if it's true that it went where they reported it and why it went there (i.e. why it went to Tristar). It also needs to be verified that she really earned whatever they reported and they didn't actually hide some of it.

And I said "easily" because of course it's a lot of records, 13 years basically, that they need to investigate, but of course they should be experts in that kind of jobs. 

But then it comes the fact that even if Jamie abused his power or mishandled it by giving millions aways in companies or the business manager or investments or whatever, they can always argue that that was their agreement, so it's gonna be really hard to make tristar give it back, and of course Jamie doesn't have that amount of his own to make up for it.