2008 court documents from Britney’s case are now publicly available

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

FR when I read Steel Magnolia threads I wish they’d write a book on everything because the info they have is amazing. Ronan Farrow take note! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Maybe Steel was Ronan’s ghostwriter! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Except we know Steel’s article would’ve gone deeper… :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

I’m wary of why these documents from the time she was in a 5150 hold are being made public so soon after its recently been revealed there have been discussions to put Britney in another 5150… I’m just very wary of the intentions of this if it is due to Jamie these are now public.

Waittt !!! Theres beens talks of putting Britney on a 5150??? 

where is this info??? 

It is a complete coincidence that lou taylor was with the Spears family on the day Jamie was being appointed as conservator, and media and broadcasting was all being discussed.

Her team, while having something to do with, have had nothing to do with it.

Even though there is a video of her leaving UCLA with Jamie Spears, complete coincidence.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It is a complete coincidence that lou taylor was with the Spears family on the day Jamie was being appointed as conservator, and media and broadcasting was all being discussed.

Her team, while having something to do with, have had nothing to do with it.

Even though there is a video of her leaving UCLA with Jamie Spears, complete coincidence.

Lou? Is that you?? :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

• Haha 5
48 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Lou? Is that you?? :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Oh no, not at all! I'm just reminding people who read these documents that it is a complete coincidence that Lou was not involved in the Conservatorship, despite the fact that her legal team admits they were involved to the Britneys Gram Girls, Lynne's book attributes the conservatorship to Lou, she was a spokesperson and she was videod with Jamie leaving UCLA when it was granted.

Its all a complete coincidence.

Allegedly. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh no, not at all! I'm just reminding people who read these documents that it is a complete coincidence that Lou was not involved in the Conservatorship, despite the fact that her legal team admits they were involved to the Britneys Gram Girls, Lynne's book attributes the conservatorship to Lou, she was a spokesperson and she was videod with Jamie leaving UCLA when it was granted.

Its all a complete coincidence.

Allegedly. 

Omg!

The sarcasm didn't translate to me - I genuinely thought Lou's assistant had created an account to debunk theories ffs :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I think the biggest issue is not the payment but that a lot of information is required to open an account and I think it gets recorded that you downloaded / requested documents and I don’t feel safe doing that - I was just digging in and called a friend who is an attorney in Alaska and she said to stay away and let someone else do it.

News companies will probably download and that does not raise any flags or puts any of us small fish in danger or exposed to being a target of Lou or any other alleged CON artist.

meh I'll do it. I'm from Europe, they can't do **** to me here :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
3 hours ago, Musicandsoul said:

Waittt !!! Theres beens talks of putting Britney on a 5150??? 

where is this info??? 

This comes from Jamie's most recent court filing (in response to Rosengart's ex parte application to move hearing/suspend Jamie).  Jamie alleges Montgomery brought 5150 up as a possibility because around the time early July (and not surprisingly, these concerns came right before it became official that Britney was able to hire her own attorney), Montgomery called Jamie expressing "worries" about Britney's "mental health" and that she was not taking medications/seeing all her doctors, which is not surprising as Britney explicitly stated in her June 23 hearing that she would no longer tolerate certain things, such as excessive weekly meetings with therapists, nor would she go to small rooms located in public areas where paparazzi could easily photograph her. She is behaving and feeling more empowered and not tolerating certain limitations anymore, it would seem.

Sounds to me, as a matter of opinion, that Jodi was getting fearful about how brave Britney was becoming and tried calling Jamie to hint that they should get her to shut up, and asking for his help, since he seemed so good at that in the past.  I don't doubt she knows things will come out about her participation in team Con and it won't look good for her.  So personally, I think she maybe hinted at something like that but Jamie turned it on her to make her look bad.  Even though they both look bad and his attempts at moving the blame to her will not work, it still should prove unmoving to the Judge in regards to Jamie's participation in CShip, even though we feel the judge is in on it, it would be hard to deny that with all the evidence against Jamie - Most INFURIATING of all, that he Currently has a restrainiing order preventing him contact with Britney's kids - and yet in his filing he claims he has a "Perfect" record in the Cship.  Talk about delusional.  Luckily people will go ape sh it if he isn't kicked out.  I will be out in the streets protesting if Judge Penny keeps Jamie on.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Maybe Sam can buy them... He will just get another restraining order.. he doesn't care anyway and collects them like some ppl collect stamps lol

If your American you can get dockets for free with pacer. I'm in New Zealand so I'm waiting for an activation letter to be sent to me from the site before I'm allowed to use search privileges. But I'm pretty sure it's a free service for US  citizens. Dockets literally only cost a few cents and if you are from the US they wipe a fee completely if your search is under $40 or something ... And apparently you would need to search for a ridiculous amount before it ever actually got to $40 . Google pacer.com 

• Like 1