Holy ****! This is immense! All companies Lou Taylor involved with. My friggin’ jaw dropped!

8 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

About Kardashians... Khloe and Kourtney supported FREE BRITNEY in social media. And it was reported Kim decided to end her business with this person. BUT, THERE'S SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT THIS THING! PAY ATTENTION AND DON'T BUY BULL****!!!!

E737fVjUYAME6yU?format=jpg&name=large Imagen

Imagen

So has Lou still a connection to them or not? Idk if I still need to boycott their brand because of Lou or not. I dont have anything against the Kardashians and I wouldn‘t mind buying their make-up, its just that I dont want to support Lou in any way :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

So has Lou still a connection to them or not? Idk if I still need to boycott their brand because of Lou or not. I dont have anything against the Kardashians and I wouldn‘t mind buying their make-up, its just that I dont want to support Lou in any way :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Well, I mean the Kardashian wanted to put Kanye under conservatorship back then. They are not just doing business together, they are life buddies. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Kevney said:

has kim ever spoken on free britney? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

She only spoke about Framing BS, but swapped road and went down to talk about herself and how the media was destroying her. It's sad because she wanted to become a celebrity so much that she went so far as to make her own **** movie...:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Haha 1

I mean.. Lou is a business manager.. this is literally what she does for a living.. sets up companies and holding companies for her clients. What is OUTRAGEOUS to me is the fact that she set up MULTIPLE companies under the Britney umbrella for JAMIE!!!! THIS is how he is funnelling out her money. THIS is INSANE that as a conservator he would even be ALLOWED to set up these companies and make SO MUCH profit off Britney!!!

• Love 1
On 8/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, torontofan said:

I mean.. Lou is a business manager.. this is literally what she does for a living.. sets up companies and holding companies for her clients. What is OUTRAGEOUS to me is the fact that she set up MULTIPLE companies under the Britney umbrella for JAMIE!!!! THIS is how he is funnelling out her money. THIS is INSANE that as a conservator he would even be ALLOWED to set up these companies and make SO MUCH profit off Britney!!!

This is the part I'm curious about.

Jamie and Wallet set up numerous LLC's after the conservatorship began...They replaced Britney's original LLC's which were part of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Were the profits going to Britney, or to Jamie? There are so many opportunities for them to funnel money out of the "Estate" and into their own pockets.

P.S. How's the weather in the T-dot today? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I'm going to state a theory of mine that I came up with last night. It's very dark and twisted and if true make Lou the MOST VILE AND DISGUSTING human being around. Here's the theory:

What if she was desperate to boost her company and her bank account and legitimize herself back in 2007 and saw taking control of a mentally struggling Spears as her way to do so. What if she manipulated Britney's family and paid off the LA county probate courts with the help of K-fed's lawyer. The success of the Circus album and tour put her on the map business wise and made legit people want to work with her. Not to mention the Vegas residency as well. What if she used poor Britney as her way into Hollywood? What if she used this c-ship to turn Britney into a living doll for her financial benefit? (Just typing that made me vomit a little on the inside) People would see the success that she had with Britney and want the success replicated for themselves and their clientele. If true she legitimized her self and her company thru the MOST DESPICABLE of ways and should most definitely ROT IN PRISON. That is if she hasn't destroyed the paperwork from back in the day. (Fingers crossed that Rosengart can get his hands on it)

On 8/6/2021 at 11:11 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

About Kardashians... Khloe and Kourtney supported FREE BRITNEY in social media. And it was reported Kim decided to end her business with this person. BUT, THERE'S SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT THIS THING! PAY ATTENTION AND DON'T BUY BULL****!!!!

E737fVjUYAME6yU?format=jpg&name=large Imagen

Imagen

Oh snap. Britneys lost 600mil will probably fund any law suits any of these companies run into or the legal fees to fight it. Alledgedley :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: