Holy ****! This is immense! All companies Lou Taylor involved with. My friggin’ jaw dropped!

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok, it’s definitely creepy knowing what we know, now! I wonder if Delta paid Tri Star for this privilege or this is how they began to draw her in 🤔

I just wonder how deep Tri Star’s scam goes and how much money of all these celebrities been conned out of (that they probably think they still have). I could see a definite possibility here, for said celebrities starting to scramble and try to figure out what’s going on with their funds that Tri Star “managed”. 

Fukkk! 🤯

It's like those YouTube networks that mention and push each others videos. But usually that's beneath an a Lister like Britney.

3 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Yep. She is great but mainly known is Australia. Used to go out with Brian McFadden from Westlife then Nick Jonas, so she’s probably more known for that, rather then her music (She has a great voice and she writes beautiful songs, so not take away from that), but yeah, I don’t know that, and it is totally making sense now, why “Britney” followed her. This is some scary **** 🤯

more proof that britney at the time at least wasnt in charge of her IG

• Love 2

Has Lou been injecting Britney's money into these other clients' careers? If she was "reinvesting" money by marketing and building up Priyanka Chopra etc for example (allegedly) then they would all love her and stick with  her as they were benefiting... And she would benefit in return by having them on her clients list plus throwing money around, attracting them more contracts. Like a vicious circle...  Money attracts money

17 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Kardashians should quit associating with this disgusting woman.

Why? They all come from the same Snake Nest. Are we forgetting Kris jenner and Pure, sweet, innocent Kim K tried to put Kanye on a cship too??? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 1