Britney's attorney Mr. Rosengart: Jamie Spears grossly overpaid Tri Star without Britney's consent

7 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Aren't all the payments and expences made from the estate approved by the judge tho? Where was Penny looking when she approved this nonsense moving of money from Britney estate?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Penny is corrupt and probably is working with team Con

• Like 2
9 hours ago, dfffff said:

Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, is following the money. In a new court filing, he mentions the payments made to Lou Taylor's company, Tri Star, was done without Britney's consent.

"Mr. Spears appears to have, at the least, grossly overpaid Ms. Spears' former business manager Tri Star Sports & Entertainment, allowing it to extract exorbitant sums of money from the Estate (without Ms. Spears's actual consent)."

"For example, in December 2019, Mr. Spears inexplicably approved a payment to Tri Star in excess of $300,000 above the approximate $200,000 that was supposedly payable to Tri Star at the time. This $300,000 payment was not due to any extra duties or work performed by Tri-Star." 

The doc goes on to say that Jamie also complied with Tri Star's request for a $500,000 payment from Britney's estate despite Britney not working at that time. 

"Mr. Spears allowed Tri Star to siphon more than twice Ms. Spears' annual allowance out of her Estate, while Ms. Spears was on hiatus."

Rosengart wants a comprehensive investigation, but feels Jamie Spears must first be removed from power. 

The doc continues, “a conservatorship should be a last resort, designed to benefit the conservatee rather than a mechanism designed to serve as a tool for the enrichment of third parties. Although a proper conservatorship exists to protect a conservative from undue influence, it is apparent that this conservatorship has allowed would-be influencers to take control of the Estate and exploit Ms. Spears, often for their own benefit."

Zdjęcie

Zdjęcie
mo.jpg.7bee341c7ac93cbf79c2b379857f50f3.jpg

Related:

Going down Team CON

I want to know what happened to the 300-600 million that she earned during the conservatorship! He’s focusing on relatively small sums of money and missing the big picture. Jamie’s 2 million salary and overpaying TriStar would only leave small dents in her fortune. You cannot go from several hundred million dollars to barely 60 by extracting $300,000-500,000 once in awhile. 

He’s definitely questioned the  discrepancies in her net worth. I believe he quoted an article that actually provided an estimation about what her net worth should be (more than 300 million) versus what it is now and suggested that Jamie mismanaged her finances. However, he’s not focusing on the right data. Matthew really needs to investigate Lou Taylor…the 600 million that was randomly transferred to a secret account a few years ago is suspicious. I don’t think they have clients who have accumulated that much…aside from Britney. I really hope that the rest of her money is not completely gone. It would be devastating to literally work non-stop for over a decade and have NOTHING to show for it. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alexa James said:

I want to know what happened to the 300-600 million that she earned during the conservatorship! He’s focusing on relatively small sums of money and missing the big picture. Jamie’s 2 million salary and overpaying TriStar would only leave small dents in her fortune. You cannot go from several hundred million dollars to barely 60 by extracting $300,000-500,000 once in awhile. 

He’s definitely questioned the  discrepancies in her net worth. I believe he quoted an article that actually provided an estimation about what her net worth should be (more than 300 million) versus what it is now and suggested that Jamie mismanaged her finances. However, he’s not focusing on the right data. Matthew really needs to investigate Lou Taylor…the 600 million that was randomly transferred to a secret account a few years ago is suspicious. I don’t think they have clients who have accumulated that much…aside from Britney. I really hope that the rest of her money is not completely gone. It would be devastating to literally work non-stop for over a decade and have NOTHING to show for it. 

I read on Twitter that someone thinks that may have been something to do with Kylie Jenner who apparently also works with Lou. That may have been her money, but once we have someone investigating the money (once Jamie's removed) we should be able to find out if that $600 million was hers that just went poof. They will figure this out.

44 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

The court should confiscate Jamie’s passport before he takes off in his boat and goes missing in the Caribbean. Even he has to realize it’s over by now 

Yacht Boating GIF by NETFLIX

Remember when that drunk hick was calling us a conspiracy theory and trying to shut us up? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Alexa James said:

I want to know what happened to the 300-600 million that she earned during the conservatorship! He’s focusing on relatively small sums of money and missing the big picture.

That's because he probably hasn't received all (any?) of the files yet... So he goes by what he can (the article etc.) 
He mentioned in the petition that Ingham hasn't handed over the files - Jamie surely hasn't provided any files - so he can only wait until Jaime is gone and get into the actual accounting records... 

10 hours ago, Priya Awais said:

EDIT: This was in response to Lucian here 

However busy a judge is, they have to deliver justice and are in place to dispense justice and be vigilant. They are surely not just scarecrows in black robes and wigs, they have eyes and (hopefully) brains. There is plenty a judge can do and anyone with any knowledge of the law (`which hopefully she has) would see in a heartbeat the miscarriage of justice.  

Yes! This! 

My company took someone to court over debt recovery, the guy didn't even turn up and in his absence the judge spent an hour with us going through the records and checking the figures and found 2 discrepancies (one was for like $200) - and asked us to explain it, which we did....

We're talking here about a relatively small amount - but still the judge felt that they needed to do proper justice and check everything before making the order against that person... Surely, Judge Penny could have/and should have done a lot more! She also has a duty as an officer of the court...  

• Love 2