Britney's attorney Mr. Rosengart: Jamie Spears grossly overpaid Tri Star without Britney's consent

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Can we just talk about how amazing Matthew is dong so far? So much better than Sam Ingham.

Yeah I love everything that he's been doing so far but to all her fan base, please LET'S NOT PRAISE HIM MUCH, he's doing what he ought to do. Britney has been abused waaaaayyy too much at this point, people need to work their ***es off for her now, it's what they should have done but never did.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Yeah I love everything that he's been doing so far but to all her fan base, please LET'S NOT PRAISE HIM MUCH, he's doing what he ought to do. Britney has been abused waaaaayyy too much at this point, people need to work their ***es off for her now, it's what they should have done but never did.

Yeah that is a good point. Just glad he's taking the necessary action.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Ok then, but I'm having a hard time believing she is 100% innocent. 

Lisa McCarley is a big Britney supporter, but she criticized Rosengart's strategy, saying he should petition to end the conservatorship first. This ain't going to work with Jamie and his army of lawyers on board

EDIT: This was in response to Lucian here 

However busy a judge is, they have to deliver justice and are in place to dispense justice and be vigilant. They are surely not just scarecrows in black robes and wigs, they have eyes and (hopefully) brains. There is plenty a judge can do and anyone with any knowledge of the law (`which hopefully she has) would see in a heartbeat the miscarriage of justice.  This excusing of Penny is like the old plea by **** officers "just doing my job". If the "judge" has not the wits to see miscarriage of justice right before her eyes and not the guts to do anything, she is complict. To what extent, behind the scenes CAN be investigated. According to dirtyjudge.com though,. A lot of probate judges have very dirty hands and fully participate in looting people "they are supposed to be protecting" . Why the "your honor" respect, status and salary if they are so absolutely unable to address massive corrupting in their own courtrooms??? Only a blind person would excuse Penny "the decent person". **** officers would torture Jews during the day and play go to the cinema or play with their kids being "decent people" th rest of the day. Same old "my hands are tied / it was my job / extremely busy / it was him / Ingham / Hit**r / whoever. Everyone involved could have spoken up done their part and it would be over in a jiffy. How is a gutless witless judge a decent person??? 

• Love 5
  • Like 1