Britney's attorney Mr. Rosengart: Jamie Spears grossly overpaid Tri Star without Britney's consent

1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

Ok then, but I'm having a hard time believing she is 100% innocent. 

Lisa McCarley is a big Britney supporter, but she criticized Rosengart's strategy, saying he should petition to end the conservatorship first. This ain't going to work with Jamie and his army of lawyers on board

Yeah I get where you are coming from. I think there is a difference between being complicit and being corrupt. Judge Penny certainly could have done more, and I hate how she pushes hearings back all the time. I don’t think she treats the matter with the urgency it deserves. But that doesn’t mean she’s getting paid by the estate.

And yes I feel like Lisa really inserts herself too much and is very critical of Rosengart’s strategy, and I don’t agree with that. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

Yeah I get where you are coming from. I think there is a difference between being complicit and being corrupt. Judge Penny certainly could have done more, and I hate how she pushes hearings back all the time. I don’t think she treats the matter with the urgency it deserves. But that doesn’t mean she’s getting paid by the estate. 

Yeah. Lisa MacCarley is the first to say that Penny is complicit, and is known for pushing things back. 

For the LA court to be so corrupt, the judges must have allowed this to happen. They are not just some innocent puppets. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Aren't all the payments and expences made from the estate approved by the judge tho? Where was Penny looking when she approved this nonsense moving of money from Britney estate?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Honey she's in on it (allegedly I guess lol)

They can all share a cell those ****ers. You wanna tell me penny didn't know? She knew and didn't give a **** bc there was sth in it for her too

52 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

Yeah she’s definitely a little overzealous in wanting to be involved in the case, but regardless of Lisa I am confident Penny is not being paid from Britney’s estate, just like I am confident Reva Goetz was definitely corrupt.

Penny didn’t get paid from Britney’s estate.. it’s Tri Star’s estate. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Are they just going to glaze over the fact that she was involuntarily committed because dear ol’ dad said she had early signs of early on-set dementia?!?! Or whatever the legit wording is on the filed court doc. Bye WHY is that not being addressed?!?!

You’d think it would be obvious at this point that Jamie did all of this on purpose, and just the mere fact of hospitalizing Britney under false pretenses, sitting her dementia paperwork, I mean this a lot more serious than millions of dollars. Malpractice/Conspiracy to commit malpractice/etc.

jamie should have to pay back every single penny. 

Basically every single person she came into contact with from 2009 until now, should be thoroughly investigated.