Britney's attorney Mr. Rosengart: Jamie Spears grossly overpaid Tri Star without Britney's consent

1 hour ago, Miley6676 said:

She’s apparently a pretty decent person according to Lisa McCarley (a lawyer very critical of CA probate court who knows many of them)

Babe, just a tip: Lisa is not someone to use as an example anymore. People already dug up her past and she has done some "interesting" things in her court life, despite the fact she always gives the vibe she wanted to enter the case one way or another. If anything, people have been treating her and what she says with extra caution since then. A qucik lurk on twitter and you'll understand what Im saying. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

There is plenty a judge can do and anyone with any knowledge of the law (`which hopefully she has) would see in a heartbeat the miscarriage of justice.  This excusing of Penny is like the old plea by **** officers "just doing my job". If the "judge" has not the wits to see miscarriage of justice right before her eyes and not the guts to do anything, she is complict. To what extent, behind the scenes CAN be investigated. According to dirtyjudge.com though,. A lot of probate judges have very dirty hands and fully participate in looting people "they are supposed to be protecting" . Why the "your honor" respect, status and salary if they are so absolutely unable to address massive corrupting in their own courtrooms??? Only a blind person would excuse Penny "the decent person". 

Agree. 

10 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Babe, just a tip: Lisa is not someone to use as an example anymore. People already dug up her past and she has done some "interesting" things in her court life, despite the fact she always gives the vibe she wanted to enter the case one way or another. If anything, people have been treating her and what she says with extra caution since then. A qucik lurk on twitter and you'll understand what Im saying. 

Her strategy she said she would do was file a petition to terminate it right away! But even though I'm not a lawyer, I think that strategy makes no sense with her dad on board 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Aren't all the payments and expences made from the estate approved by the judge tho? Where was Penny looking when she approved this nonsense moving of money from Britney estate?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/handbook.pdf

if you go to page 5-17 under “assets not part of the conservatorship” going solely off of this,

does this mean technically Jamie had no right to touch any of her money? I’m confused a little bit, I know that; but did they decide and agree on all the terms of her conservatorship? I would think not, so if this is the law,

whats really going on?? 

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

Her strategy she said she would do was file a petition to terminate it right away! But even though I'm not a lawyer, I think that strategy makes no sense with her dad on board 

And you are right. If she clawed her way to Britney and asked for termination right away, Britney would face a lot of trouble cause it would give Jamie and Vivian the room to do their dirty work. She says she would do this and that, that she would fight for Britney and yada yada yada, but judging from what she says on her twitter, Vivian would eat her alive in 2 minutes. She "seems" to have good intentions, but shows no capacity to form a winning stategy.

30 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Yeah she’s definitely a little overzealous in wanting to be involved in the case, but regardless of Lisa I am confident Penny is not being paid from Britney’s estate, just like I am confident Reva Goetz was definitely corrupt.