Britney's attorney Mr. Rosengart: Jamie Spears grossly overpaid Tri Star without Britney's consent

12 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

I worked in the legal field and just want to address somewhat of a misconception- It’s not really Penny’s job to get down and dirty with her finances, judges don’t have time to investigate cases on their own… they are supposed to rule on what is brought up to them by the lawyers. It was Ingham’s responsibility to object to fees and things like that. Which we all know he didn’t do. He didn’t give Penny anything to rule on, he just sat back and watched it happen. 

I didn't know that. But isn't Penny getting paid by Britney's Estate ? There's no way she did not realize that Britney's net worth should be WAY higher than this... 

She must be aware of the corruption. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I didn't know that. But isn't Penny getting paid by Britney's Estate ? There's no way she did not realize that Britney's net worth should be WAY higher than this... 

She is not paid by Britney’s Estate

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Aren't all the payments and expences made from the estate approved by the judge tho? Where was Penny looking when she approved this nonsense moving of money from Britney estate?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Sam Ingham truly was trash.

To be honest, I remember Ingham mentioning the same thing in one his filings from last year, but the judge did nothing about it. He was trash though, yeah...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

No regardless of what some people think, she’s not getting paid. Remember she was not the original judge on this case. It’s a very complicated case to be thrown into after 7 years or so, what they had been doing to her money had already begun a long time ago with no objection from Ingham. Again, she is not the one who is looking deeply into the finances, that is the lawyers job. Judges are extremely busy. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Matthew has been doing research! Amazing what a real lawyer can get done in... *checks calendar* two months. 

I think he got the Tristar information from Ronan's investigation. He also quoted the Forbes article & NY times article on his last filing. 

But slay, they helped him get into the case 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

No regardless of what some people think, she’s not getting paid. She’s apparently a pretty decent person according to Lisa McCarley (a lawyer very critical of CA probate court who knows many of them). Remember she was not the original judge on this case. It’s a very complicated case to be thrown into after 7 years or so, what they had been doing to her money had already begun a long time ago with no objection from Ingham. Again, she is not the one who is looking deeply into the finances, that is the lawyers job. Judges are extremely busy. 

Ok then, but I'm having a hard time believing she is 100% innocent. 

Lisa McCarley is a big Britney supporter, but she criticized Rosengart's strategy, saying he should petition to end the conservatorship first. This ain't going to work with Jamie and his army of lawyers on board

• Love 1
  • Like 1