Cade Hudson allegedly said he was the one who got Britney’s new lawyer.

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from unnecessary hate towards to someone Britney is clearly very close with.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

All comments are now subject to approval before appearing live. 

I truly believe it was Cade who made Mathew Rosengart happen. As I posted it earlier Mathew and Cade have each other in FB friends. And really anyone who believed that it was Madonna was making fun of themselves. Britney is so isolated and in show business there is nothing like friendship. If it happens it is one in thousands cases. Madonna has never been a friend of Britney not to mention she had no direct contact to Britney in years.

Cade is Britney's friend for years and he seems like a guy who has some contacts and it was much more believable that it was him than Madonna.

We can have our opinions about Cade but he is one of the few friends Britney has and one the few that is somehow powerful. And it's good he helps now.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Hmmm I right away remembered that TMZ also hinted at Larry, when they published article based on Cade's IG post. Personally I don't believe that Larry ever had Britney's back...  They all try to save their *****. 

At this point in time I trust only Britney, and no one else.

This feels super fake. I hate to say it. 

Cade's Instagram is nowhere to be found these days. Did he try to spill and then get deleted or reported? I can't figure out how long his page has been MIA. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

1) LMAO right so then you can come on here and say “omgz they are like never ever pictured together!! He is just using her for fame, he totez called the papz!!! Poor Britney, she’s an incapable woman who can’t never choose good friends!!!!1111”

2) Britney doesn’t owe you any explanations about her life.

Reading comprehension is key. I NEVER said she owed anyone explanation. It's fans like you and other people in this thread who never let anyone be. They have a problem with every single thing someone says and does when we are all here for the same reason, to support Britney. 

All I was doing was stating the obvious from MY OWN point of view. I was only pointing out it's interesting Britney hasn't publicly indicated anything to counter the hate against him. I personally don't think she has to. Why should she publicly defend people who NEVER publicly defended her until now?  So like I said, I'm not about to go around jumping up and down for these people until Britney has her chance to speak fully on the people who failed her as she has said multiple times she would like to do.

SO like I said, AND ALL I SAID is that It's interesting and suggests something is strange about the situation when Cade is resorting to directly asking fans to spread information. You have to admit that's a bit interesting.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Britney seems to trust Cade and I trust her judgment! 

He definitely isn't talking about Larry!

The Shining GIF

What options has she? She is enslaved by a complete lunatic and a gang of psychopaths since 13 years. They have messed up her contact book so she can’t reach the friends she wants. She says she feels bullied and alone all the time. For 13 years, of COURSE she is not going to turn down the only friendly person around! She needs them to surivive. Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Or how people in prison needs to form alliances out of survival? If you were locked up with 30 bullies that oppressed you and then there was one security guard who obviously was complicit and gained money from your imprisonment, but he was the only one who talked to you in a kind way and as a friend, would you turn him down?

I think it is gaslighting to say that people that criticise Cade or Sam Asghari are automatically disregarding Britney’s intellect and decision making ability. Like if the conservatorship would just be “in her head”. As if she has not literally been restrained, silenced and abused by the legal system, family and management team, doctors etc for over a decade. 
She IS oppressed, that is a fact, but it is actually insulting to imply that the oppression would be her own doing. 

16 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I truly believe it was Cade who made Mathew Rosengart happen. As I posted it earlier Mathew and Cade have each other in FB friends. And really anyone who believed that it was Madonna was making fun of themselves. Britney is so isolated and in show business there is nothing like friendship. If it happens it is one in thousands cases. Madonna has never been a friend of Britney not to mention she had no direct contact to Britney in years.

Cade is Britney's friend for years and he seems like a guy who has some contacts and it was much more believable that it was him than Madonna.

We can have our opinions about Cade but he is one of the few friends Britney has and one the few that is somehow powerful. And it's good he helps now.

Some friend. She could have died or became intellectually disabled by the heavy medication they imposed on her and he was silent because he had worked so hard for his career. She has been in slavery for 13 years. Jesus Christ. Is money really the religion in America so that people think it is reasonable to allow their friends being in slavery so that they won’t jeopardise their Hollywood careers?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

What options has she? She is enslaved by a complete lunatic and a gang of psychopaths since 13 years. They have messed up her contact book so she can’t reach the friends she wants. She says she feels bullied and alone all the time. For 13 years, of COURSE she is not going to turn down the only friendly person around! She needs them to surivive. Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Or how people in prison needs to form alliances out of survival? If you were locked up with 30 bullies that oppressed you and then there was one security guard who obviously was complicit and gained money from your imprisonment, but he was the only one who talked to you in a kind way and as a friend, would you turn him down?

I think it is gaslighting to say that people that criticise Cade or Sam Asghari are automatically disregarding Britney’s intellect and decision making ability. Like if the conservatorship would just be “in her head”. As if she has not literally been restrained, silenced and abused by the legal system, family and management team, doctors etc for over a decade. 
She IS oppressed, that is a fact, but it is actually insulting to imply that the oppression would be her own doing. 

Some friend. She could have died or became intellectually disabled by the heavy medication they imposed on her and he was silent because he had worked so hard for his career. She has been in slavery for 13 years. Jesus Christ. Is money really the religion in America so that people think it is reasonable to allow their friends being in slavery so that they won’t jeopardise their Hollywood careers?

As per your logic Britney should cut off all the people who were around her since 2008 and surround herself with Sam Lufti because he was doing "something"for the past years.

We don't know what was going on behind the closed doors.

And let's not forget that it was not about Jamie only ,he is backed by some powerful people like Dina,Lou or his lawyers that are in MJ Estate and currently even such a powerful family like the Jacksons stopped fighting them and avoid the topic.

Behind Jamie are the people who are guilty of MJ's death and who managed to corrupt LA court to have only doctor go to the jail for only 2 years. And you are really thinking that they all were scared of just Jamie ?😂😂😂

• Like 2

Reading some of the comments full of doubt and hate makes my stomach sick. Some of you people are sick AF. No one owes you an explanation, no one owes you anything. Your pure enjoyment of this whole situation while trying to paint yourselves as 'concerned britney fans' is a charade, and inside you're as rotten as TMZ and all those low life forms of existences. Go back to your f-ing high school toxic culture or your pathetic lives and leave Britney and this issue alone.

Spreading hate, chaos, endless doubt around her and her inner circle has no f-ing point at all and it does only harm. Your f-ing  baseless allegations have no f-ing point but only a proof of your low IQs.

But of course your sick brains cannot understand that.

Hope everyone finds what they deserve in life. You forget these are real human beings and you are writing conspiracy theories and bullying people all around and enjoying yourselves. Let the laws do what they need to do, your 'ideas' don't matter. Don't put more dirt into the subject. Now the system is finally functioning, you don't need to 'voice' your stupidity anymore.

Also, I honestly believe there are many accounts here who are related to TMZ, Lutfi and all sorts of parasites who wants to take advantage of the situation. And of course many idiots.

#leavebritneyalone and know that you're not Britney's saviours.

It's time to shut the F up and let the court process continue and let Britney have her freedom back while she is enjoying her life.

How dumb you have to be to understand that? 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Edit : I AM NOT ATTACKING HIM. I'm voicing my opinion, as everyone else, and I find some things very strange, end of. No need to hate on people because they have a different opinion. @glovedgeek

Funny you have edited your post to tag me. And funny you say I don't need to 'hate' on people while you and your gang is spreading HATE towards everyone near Britney. It all seems like the 'isolation' tactics they have used against her, trying to make her inner circle seem like the 'bad guys'.

You're not entitled to have an 'opinion' which will cause a f-ing chaos and spread false information and target people you have no idea about if they are innocent or not. We have no idea of what she and people around her are living or doing, so without proof your 'ideas' are doing only harm, nothing else. It's not called an opinion, it's called bullying and attacking because you have no information on the subject. What you 'feel' doesn't matter because that's a personal thing, but what you put out there which is adding to the wave of hatred around this issue is causing harm, and that matters. So, if you are claiming to be a concerned person, you would choose what you put out there because eventually while you are trying to satisfy your gossipy inner diva detective, you're adding to the chaos and doing harm to Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Funny you have edited your post to tag me. And funny you say I don't need to 'hate' on people while you and your gang is spreading HATE towards everyone near Britney. It all seems like the 'isolation' tactics they have used against her, trying to make her inner circle seem like the 'bad guys'.

You're not entitled to have an 'opinion' which will cause a f-ing chaos and spread false information and target people you have no idea about if they are innocent or not. We have no idea of what she and people around her are living or doing, so without proof your 'ideas' are doing only harm, nothing else. It's not called an opinion, it's called bullying and attacking because you have no information on the subject. What you 'feel' doesn't matter because that's a personal thing, but what you put out there which is adding to the wave of hatred around this issue is causing harm, and that matters. So, if you are claiming to be a concerned person, you would choose what you put out there because eventually while you are trying to satisfy your gossipy inner diva detective, you're adding to the chaos and doing harm to Britney.

Wow, you spilled so much tea.

That user appears to be a troll, he has 4 other accounts to pretend more people agree with his opinion :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

They are on thin ice derailing every thread.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

drag of the year i fear, you deliberately ended that pathetic excuse of a fan  :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The only person who has been working with Britney for 25 years plus is Larry and Felica... I THINK he might be talking about Felicia. She took a huge risk by appearing on Framing Britney and sort of speaking out. Having someone so close to her on the doc gave it some validity. And she admittedly wasn't allowed to get close to her on tour or during POM. She obviously signed an NDA and couldn't speak out and knew Jamie would come for her if she did.

IF it was Larry... this is the only theory I can think MIGHT possibly be true.. that Larry was really the middle man and could only do so much. Britney and Larry would shoot a music video for example, but in the end Jamie had final say.. so that's why things "just didn't work" soooo many times. JAMIE signed the contract for the tour and Larry had to play middle man and try and convince her so they wouldn't all get sued. Larry obviously had to sign an NDA and was complicit for many years in that Jamie said he wanted Britney to work, and he needs to listen to his client (Jamie). In For The Record, Larry asks for the kids schedules so he can schedule rehearsals around her time with the kids, and it was JAMIE who says "don't worry about the kids". And so when she was forced into that facility, he shortly after came out and publicly said "she may never work again" and I think that was a shot at Jamie basically saying that he wasn't going to book anymore work for her unless SHE requested it because what happened was the last straw. It is also why he recently resigned. He knew if everyone started jumping ship then that gives the judge more of a reason to get Jamie out of the conservatorship. 

Could they both have done more? Absolutely!! But they did what they could when they could if that makes sense...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

No. You know NOTHING about me. I am genuinely concerned about Britney, and YES I will question everyone in her inner circle. 

Since her testimony, I had trouble sleeping and going on with my life. I am genuinely concerned, I think about her everyday. But keep in mind, NO ONE knows the truth. NO ONE knows if she is posting on instagram. Almost everything is still speculation, and this forum has been speculating about EVERYTHING for years. 

The whole thread about Sam Lufti being hired by team con, it's full of SPECULATION. 

And Slayer, I would not need different accounts if I wasn't banned all the time for voicing my opinion. I would much rather have only one account. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1