Cade Hudson allegedly said he was the one who got Britney’s new lawyer.

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from unnecessary hate towards to someone Britney is clearly very close with.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

All comments are now subject to approval before appearing live. 

Isn't it funny when one person disagrees with the trolls, they feel 'attacked' and they call it 'hate', while they are attacking individuals online, with a heated crowd of thousands and even more and they don't see that as 'hate'. Because they feel they are entitled to hate, but no one else is. They think: 'if the people we are attacking are innocent, they shouldn't be affected' by the endless hate, but they get offended and affected by one comment. 

You might consider lobotomy with this kind of nonsense and stupidity. You're a harm to the society. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Isn't it funny when one person disagrees with the trolls, they feel 'attacked' and they call it 'hate', while they are attacking individuals online, with a heated crowd of thousands and even more and they don't see that as 'hate'. Because they feel they are entitled to hate, but no one else is. They think: 'if the people we are attacking are innocent, they shouldn't be affected' by the endless hate, but they get offended and affected by one comment. 

You might consider lobotomy with this kind of nonsense and stupidity. You're a harm to the society. 

Ok, I'm sorry for my post. I will never question anyone in her circle again, not even Larry or Jamie. Sorry. 

16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wow, you spilled so much tea.

That user appears to be a troll, he has 4 other accounts to pretend more people agree with his opinion :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

They are on thin ice derailing every thread.

How do we crack that thin ice? For that account and the four other accounts. :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

Ok, I'm sorry for my post. I will never question anyone again, not even Larry or Jamie. Sorry. 

Firstly, when I wrote, I didn't respond to you specifically, there are many people who are commenting the same thing, I don't know why you got this so personally.

Second, I hope what you have written is genuine and this was a learning & growing experience for you. 

Third, hate is hate, and it hurts. We don't need more hate in this world. It's already hard enough.

What we can do moving forward is share proved information and stay calm, and not add to the chaos, and just listen to Britney in this case and keep our baseless opinions & feelings to ourselves, we all have them. Otherwise it's a never ending diarrhea.

Peace. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Firstly, when I wrote, I didn't respond to you specifically, there are many people who are commenting the same thing, I don't know why you got this so personally.

Second, I hope what you have written is genuine and this was a learning & growing experience for you. 

Third, hate is hate, and it hurts. We don't need more hate in this world. It's already hard enough.

What we can do moving forward is share proved information and stay calm, and not add to the chaos, and just listen to Britney in this case and keep our baseless opinions & feelings to ourselves, we all have them. Otherwise it's a never ending diarrhea.

Peace. 

I get you. But I don't think my message was that hateful ? It was merely questioning a few things. Saying we should get lobotomy is much more hateful to me. But hey, I don't want to argue much longer with you, so peace. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wow, you spilled so much tea.

That user appears to be a troll, he has 4 other accounts to pretend more people agree with his opinion :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

They are on thin ice derailing every thread.

Wow! Four accounts? This person must feel really alone to have conversations with himself on this forum 😀

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Wow! Four accounts? This person must feel really alone to have conversations with himself on this forum 😀

I need different accounts because of the bans. That's all. I would much rather have only one account. Yeah, I do feel alone though. 

wow that was unexpected - of course I didn’t think it was Madonna, but would’ve never guessed it was Cade.

Larry? I don’t know… I don’t think it’s him.

I’m glad people are speaking up, we have to support those who do… but here and between us stans - it all sounds fishy, but not just with Cade, but with everyone that “speaks up” - it always feels so cryptic and like half of the information was left unsaid; or they speak in a weird way or through a random channel… it’s all always SO weird.

I guess thanks Cade.

• Like 1

He's giving me weird vibes.  Like, okay, that's GREAT that he brought Rosengart on.  BUT, why is he so adamant about the public knowing that?  It's giving off very opportunistic....or narcissistic vibes.  IDK.  I don't like it.  Just help Britney and don't look for applause

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ayg7z8h7sh8wd04qzo3v

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

Reading some of the comments full of doubt and hate makes my stomach sick. Some of you people are sick AF. No one owes you an explanation, no one owes you anything. Your pure enjoyment of this whole situation while trying to paint yourselves as 'concerned britney fans' is a charade, and inside you're as rotten as TMZ and all those low life forms of existences. Go back to your f-ing high school toxic culture or your pathetic lives and leave Britney and this issue alone.

Spreading hate, chaos, endless doubt around her and her inner circle has no f-ing point at all and it does only harm. Your f-ing  baseless allegations have no f-ing point but only a proof of your low IQs.

But of course your sick brains cannot understand that.

Hope everyone finds what they deserve in life. You forget these are real human beings and you are writing conspiracy theories and bullying people all around and enjoying yourselves. Let the laws do what they need to do, your 'ideas' don't matter. Don't put more dirt into the subject. Now the system is finally functioning, you don't need to 'voice' your stupidity anymore.

Also, I honestly believe there are many accounts here who are related to TMZ, Lutfi and all sorts of parasites who wants to take advantage of the situation. And of course many idiots.

#leavebritneyalone and know that you're not Britney's saviours.

It's time to shut the F up and let the court process continue and let Britney have her freedom back while she is enjoying her life.

How dumb you have to be to understand that? 

SAY IT LOUDER 

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

No. You know NOTHING about me. I am genuinely concerned about Britney, and YES I will question everyone in her inner circle. 

Since her testimony, I had trouble sleeping and going on with my life. I am genuinely concerned, I think about her everyday. But keep in mind, NO ONE knows the truth. NO ONE knows if she is posting on instagram. Almost everything is still speculation, and this forum has been speculating about EVERYTHING for years. 

The whole thread about Sam Lufti being hired by team con, it's full of SPECULATION. 

And Slayer, I would not need different accounts if I wasn't banned all the time for voicing my opinion. I would much rather have only one account. 

You lost your sleep? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You need to see a psychiatrist immediately :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

Reading some of the comments full of doubt and hate makes my stomach sick. Some of you people are sick AF. No one owes you an explanation, no one owes you anything. Your pure enjoyment of this whole situation while trying to paint yourselves as 'concerned britney fans' is a charade, and inside you're as rotten as TMZ and all those low life forms of existences. Go back to your f-ing high school toxic culture or your pathetic lives and leave Britney and this issue alone.

Spreading hate, chaos, endless doubt around her and her inner circle has no f-ing point at all and it does only harm. Your f-ing  baseless allegations have no f-ing point but only a proof of your low IQs.

But of course your sick brains cannot understand that.

Hope everyone finds what they deserve in life. You forget these are real human beings and you are writing conspiracy theories and bullying people all around and enjoying yourselves. Let the laws do what they need to do, your 'ideas' don't matter. Don't put more dirt into the subject. Now the system is finally functioning, you don't need to 'voice' your stupidity anymore.

Also, I honestly believe there are many accounts here who are related to TMZ, Lutfi and all sorts of parasites who wants to take advantage of the situation. And of course many idiots.

#leavebritneyalone and know that you're not Britney's saviours.

It's time to shut the F up and let the court process continue and let Britney have her freedom back while she is enjoying her life.

How dumb you have to be to understand that? 

How is this post allowed here? It reeks of hate, abusive language and while you call people “dumb” you don’t come off as intelligent or intellectual the slightest, in case you thought so. You obviously don’t give a **** about international human rights, women’s rights or civil rights but don’t come here and try to shame and silence people hiding behind “I know what is best for Britney”. Also, calling other people crazy as a method of silencing makes you no better than Jamie Spears or the TMZ. This is a disgusting post. YOU hate. All of this is hate. For real. To say that calling out people that have allowed ******* human trafficking for 13 years is to “hate” is so anti-intellectual and indeed immature on “high school level”. It will be interesting to see if your post will be allowed to remain and if you get banned or not, given it is already allowed here to bully people that thinks Crowdsurf posts on her Instagram.

Take your hate and shove where it came from. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1