Jump to content

Cade Hudson allegedly said he was the one who got Britney’s new lawyer.


Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from unnecessary hate towards to someone Britney is clearly very close with.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

All comments are now subject to approval before appearing live. 

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

How is this post allowed here? It reeks of hate, abusive language and while you call people “dumb” you don’t come off as intelligent or intellectual the slightest, in case you thought so. You obviously don’t give a **** about international human rights, women’s rights or civil rights but don’t come here and try to shame and silence people hiding behind “I know what is best for Britney”. Also, calling other people crazy as a method of silencing makes you no better than Jamie Spears or the TMZ. This is a disgusting post. YOU hate. All of this is hate. For real. To say that people that have allowed ******* human trafficking for 13 years are “hating” is so anti-intellectual and indeed immature on “high school level”. It will be interesting to see if your post will be allowed to remain and if you get banned or not, given it is already allowed here to bully people that thinks Crowdsurf posts on her Instagram.

Take your hate and shove where it came from. 

LOL. Tell another one 😂😂😂😂😂

Link to comment

These people are something else man... first they don’t speak up, ever. Then they wanna take responsibility for Britney’s now success in moving forward. Honestly the person who started all this was the original person who leaked the voicemail, and then the fans who spread awareness. So ridiculous.... and honestly, i dunno who leaked the voicemail... but i don’t think it’s Cade.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

 

I get you. But I don't think my message was that hateful ? It was merely questioning a few things. Saying we should get lobotomy is much more hateful to me. But hey, I don't want to argue much longer with you, so peace. 

This is exactly why I separate “Free Britney” from “Britney’s fans”. Free Britney is pro disability rights, pro civil rights, pro human rights, pro women’s rights and it is about supporting Britney the person and not Britney the brand. Among “Britney’s fans” though are quite a few really nasty people that have no boundaries for writing hate online and guarding their narrative and “their” icon Britney who they think they know everything about.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

He's giving me weird vibes.  Like, okay, that's GREAT that he brought Rosengart on.  BUT, why is he so adamant about the public knowing that?  It's giving off very opportunistic....or narcissistic vibes.  IDK.  I don't like it.  Just help Britney and don't look for applause

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ayg7z8h7sh8wd04qzo3v

I don't think he is looking for applause, though! I do think he sounds desperate, but that is because the army are throwing hate at him constantly through social media. We can assault someone, call him all the bad words, threaten his life, tell him to get away from his friend and then feel "weird" because he is desperately trying to defend himself. Tbh, that sounds like what TeamCon do with Britney. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

lily tomlin gay matlock GIF by Grace and Frankie

I think he and many others have helped get Britney to where she is now. Once she is free she said she will share her truth. Just keep being patient and kind. She is on the cusp of freedom. Even if you’re upset don’t let the negativity bring you down too far. I am sure Britney could use all the positivity and love you can spare right now. 
lily tomlin GIF by NETFLIX
lily tomlin i need gluten GIF by Grace and Frankie

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Can anyone show where this guy is getting hate from? Because from the reasons above, “Britney fans” wouldn’t know about this guy really.. and free Britney fans would... and I don’t see freebritney fans hating or sending death threats... I call bs...especially when their profiles are all private

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Why do you use ableism and the exact same bullying tactics that have been used against Britney? 

Because when you are losing sleep you need to see a psychiatrist to understand what you need to do to deal with things :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, s&m said:

Because when you are losing sleep you need to see a psychiatrist to understand what you need to do to deal with things :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Wtf is this account? It is not acceptable, especially when it comes to “Free Britney” when Britney is a victim of the psychiatry to use psychiatry as a way as silencing people you disagree with. It is just disgusting. You haven’t understood **** what this is all about. Embarrassing af.

Link to comment

I dont get why people nowdays have such a hard time admitting they dont know something, everyone wants to prove theyre a specialist in everything, even if they're not.

Do we know what their relationship is like? No

Do we know he backstabbed Britney? No

Do we know he's team con? No

Did he support Britney recently? Yes

Did Britney seem to keep contact with him despite ending contact with her family? Yes

This is what we know. Stop pretending you know more than you do and stop acting like Britney is a mentally impaired person who can't make decisions for herself. Some of yall are just like team con.

When Britney is free and willing she'll tell her truth, until then, sit yo *** and wait.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I dont get why people nowdays have such a hard time admitting they dont know something, everyone wants to prove theyre a specialist in everything, even if they're not.

Do we know what their relationship is like? No

Do we know he backstabbed Britney? No

Do we know he's team con? No

Did he support Britney recently? Yes

Did Britney seem to keep contact with him despite ending contact with her family? Yes

This is what we know. Stop pretending you know more than you do and stop acting like Britney is a mentally impaired person who can't make decisions for herself. Some of yall are just like team con.

Nonsense. Utter nonsense. We know she has been in a conservatorship for 13 years, FACT.

We know she has not had human or civil rights because of this. Fact.

We know she has been trafficked. Fact.

We know Cade has been getting paid in this arrangement, aka, made a living out of human trafficking. On his “best friend” as well. He spoke out now, 13 years later, when Britney has been incredibly abused and silenced. It is disgusting that you try to make it into anyone calling out THIS 👆is equal to thinking “Britney is intellectually impaired”. No. She has been ******* LEGALLY impaired by the court, her family, management, doctors etc. We KNOW this, don’t try.

 

Tell me you are not a human rights activist without telling me you are not a human rights activist.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Ban this hating troll. This is totally unacceptable, especially when it comes to the topic of Free Britney. 

So, it’s okay for you to hate and spread your false narrative through your multiple accounts, but it’s not okay for me to suggest a solution to your misery? I didn’t dictate, I just made a funny suggestion but it requires a level of intelligence to understand humor, isn’t it?

If you are a minor and trying to put your adolescent hatred here on this subject, I suggest you to do yourself a favor and leave internet and these serious issues, and focus on your life, possibly get some help. Apparently you don’t grasp the idea of what life is yet. It comes with time.

And I don’t care about being banned or not, because I know what I’m talking about, unlike you, blaming me for many things I’ve never said.

Try to love yourself, that helps releasing the stress, instead of trolling online. Because trolling will pull you down. Take it as an advice. 

xx

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Nonsense. Utter nonsense. We know she has been in a conservatorship for 13 years, FACT.

We know she has not had human or civil rights because of this. Fact.

We know she has been trafficked. Fact.

We know Cade has been getting paid in this arrangement, aka, made a living out of human trafficking. On his “best friend” as well. He spoke out now, 13 years later, when Britney has been incredibly abused and silenced. It is disgusting that you try to make it into anyone calling out THIS 👆is equal to thinking “Britney is intellectually impaired”. No. She has been ******* LEGALLY impaired by the court, her family, management, doctors etc. We KNOW this, don’t try.

 

Tell me you are not a human rights activist without telling me you are not a human rights activist.

Britney has herself not talked about that and have continued to persevere throughout the years. We dont know the details, we dont know if Britney opened up about her situation to her friends or asked for assistance. We dont know what went in behind closed doors between the two. We do know that Britney despite hating her father and having a strained relationship kept Cade as a close friends, so yes unlike you, I believe Britney is more than capable of taking care of her life and making her own decisions. You're the one who gives team con vibes. Take a chill pill.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

He’s a mess. Bringing this info up to put himself a medal so shamelessly. What does he expect? People clapping for him? Yeah, you allegedly introduced a lawyer to your friend, congrats for doing what a friend should do? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: And still, him being a good friend is pretty much questionable, just like his integrity as a human being after all that alleged ***ual stuff he got involved in exchange of giving people opportunities in the industry…

He’s Britney’s friend, I get it, and if Britney likes him that’s all that matters. Just don’t expected to be loved by her fans, you’re a nobody.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

So, it’s okay for you to hate and spread your false narrative through your multiple accounts, but it’s not okay for me to suggest a solution to your misery? 

I don't know what you're alluding to... but I'm not him lol, @Markthepop is not my account. 

Anyway, saying people should get lobotomy because they question Cade or someone else in Britney's circle, is twisted. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Britney has herself not talked about that and have continued to persevere throughout the years. We dont know the details, we dont know if Britney opened up about her situation to her friends or asked for assistance. We dont know what went in behind closed doors between the two. We do know that Britney despite hating her father and having a strained relationship kept Cade as a close friends, so yes unlike you, I believe Britney is more than capable of taking care of her life and making her own decisions. You're the one who gives team con vibes. Take a chill pill.

 

Mmm... I think Britney doesn’t have much choice. They force people on her, even if she doesn't like them.

She really couldn't escape anyone, or choose her circle, they all had to be approved by Colon... And if she wasn't happy with the people around her, I don't think he cared much 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block