Jump to content

Cade Hudson allegedly said he was the one who got Britney’s new lawyer.


Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from unnecessary hate towards to someone Britney is clearly very close with.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

All comments are now subject to approval before appearing live. 

Recommended Posts

I'm wondering how is it logical to pressure everyone to speak, and when they speak, you call them out as 'desperate' and 'liar'? And how is it not 'hate'? And how is it being a 'hater' when you call out BS? 

These are not questions that I am asking for anyone to reply, these are just the questions of the nonsense itself. In toxic environments, logic doesn't exist, so it's always better to leave any toxic place for your mental health.

But the stupidest thing to do is basically trying to reason with people who have no logic. And that's on me for today.

No wonder why Britney and her close circle never speaks out about anything, because whatever they say, they are getting crucified (even Britney herself). Apparently 2007's toxic spirit is still alive.

And know that no matter how loud you scream online, your narrative doesn't change the truth. And you still don't have a right to claim anything about anyone without any knowledge or proof at all. That's basic human decency. If you have some.

Peace.

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment

First and faremost, Cade has been receiving death threats and he said people who recognized him as Britney's friend were throwing water bottles at him in the clubs. A lot of stans chose to not like and condem him despiting not knowing whats the status of his friendship with Britney currently is, just like they hate Sam for God knows why when he has been by Britney's side for almost 5 years now. 

Considering that, its easy to forge these conversations nowadays. And so far, there's no proof those texts are the real deal whatosever. The point is, if its indeed truth he presented Ronsegart to Britney, great! That's what friends do. Could Cade have done that earlier? We dont know, and neither Britney new she could ask for her own council nor for termination till recently. Felicia herself said she still doesnt undertsand Britney's situation. Is it wrong he wants people to know he stood by his friend? No, because he said before that he is scared due to people targeting him irl. So to protect himself, thats completely understandable. 

And not you guys throwing Cade under the bus when Britney and Sam have hang out with him inumerous times since she decided to fight against her father and this conservatorship. If anything, you're all doubting Britney's capacity to discern who are the bad guys in her story when she showed in court she is very aware who these people are. 

Cade is Britney's friend, and should be treated like such, until Britney herself says otherwise :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

  • Love 8
  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Oh com'on! Like he can made that up! Britney will speak one day anyway, imagine if she says the opposite... The guy will have to hide for the rest of his life!

This fanbase is so funny... When some fans have doubts about Sam (for UNDERSTANDABLE reasons) people are like... "STFU, you are a Sam's hater! Britney chose Sam and she's happy with him! And Felicia said he's a good guy!"

But Britney also chose Cade and she's happy when he's around too. AND FELICIA SAID I LOVE YOU CADE, ALWAYS WILL, few days ago! But it's only working with Sam? Why because Sam is pretty and he makes you wet but not Cade? I just can't...

The way he did this and the way he spoke is a little bit weird tho, but I can understand, not everybody can deal correctly with the death treats! He may be tired and affraid, didn't know how to stop it, so he went to these people desperatly! Leave him alone! Nobody deserves this. Maybe we will learn some bads things in the futur, I don't know, but for now nothing so keep it cool. Stop attacking people around Britney, they will all left her and she will be helpless again!

It sounds so childish to talk about a “fanbase” that would have a collective mind. Other artists I listen to doesn’t have that kind of fan culture, to me it sounds like what 7-year olds did when I was a child. Matt Gaetz is a Britney fan and so are the most radical, left leaning people. Britney can have fans that are Christian, atheists and many of them are NOT educated, aware or against Britney being a slave. I have seen people defend her conservatorship and her family that claims they “love Britney”. In other words, there is no “we” for one of the biggest pop stars of the 90s. Her fans and people who support her as a human being can have very different opinions and values. I would never criticise Sam Asghari as a person and there is nothing about his manners so much that makes me doubt him. It is not about him for me, it is about the whole context with the conservatorship. Nobody needs to take that personal. And with Cade, the criticism is not to do with HIM as if “we know him”, this is about his actions and choices. This really would not be controversial in the real world, I don’t know what parallel universe people in here are in, but to be against human trafficking is like completely understandable and not debatable where I live, work and associate. 
I feel these debates are so juvenile and plain dumb to be honest, I’ll see myself out because it is useless to have to wrestle in the mud over things based on common sense and things like International Human Rights, Civil Rights, Civil Courage and Women’s Rights.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

First and faremost, Cade has been receiving death threats and he said people who recognized him as Britney's friend were throwing water bottles at him in the clubs. A lot of stans chose to not like and condem him despiting not knowing whats the status of his friendship with Britney currently is, just like they hate Sam for God knows why when he has been by Britney's side for almost 5 years now. 

Considering that, its easy to forge these conversations nowadays. And so far, there's no proof those texts are the real deal whatosever. The point is, if its indeed truth he presented Ronsegart to Britney, great! That's what friends do. Could Cade have done that earlier? We dont know, and neither Britney new she could ask for her own council nor for termination till recently. Felicia herself said she still doesnt undertsand Britney's situation. Is it wrong he wants people to know he stood by his friend? No, because he said before that he is scared due to people targeting him irl. So to protect himself, thats completely understandable. 

And not you guys throwing Cade under the bus when Britney and Sam have hang out with him inumerous times since she decided to fight against her father and this conservatorship. If anything, you're all putting Britney's capacity to discern who are the bad guys in her story when she showed in court she is very aware who these people are. 

Cade is Britney's friend, and should be treated like such, until Britney herself says otherwise :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I find this hard to believe, hardly anyone drinks water bottles at the club... and not many of this guys pic are out there. They would have to actively search for them. I dunno if it’s true ppl shouldn’t do that at all. But to me, it’s just a bit far fetched 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I find this hard to believe, hardly anyone drinks water bottles at the club...

Uhh.. except people do? Water is used to hydrate the ones using drugs like ecstasy (otherwise it can compromise your kidney) and to help the body to expel alcohol before they live the club, specially when you're suposed to drive yourself/friends home and should not be drinking in the first place. 

49 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

and not many of this guys pic are out there. They would have to actively search for them.

Never doubt a stan's capacity to recognize people from Britney's inner circle. And dont act like Britney has never shared pics with him, cause she did and she has 30mi followers. Cade is also known in the LA scene cause he knows and works for many other celebrities, not just Britney. 

My point was that we can neither tell if what he or those screencaps say is true nor should we witch hunt him based on assumptions. Till whatever some stans think it incriminates and justify their hate  for Cade is proven or Britney herself comes foward, we should respect him as her friend both online and irl.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Good. It's nice to know she has some true friends like Cade. I wonder who the person that's been with her for 25 years is? Because that would mean 1996. Since she was with Brookstone Records, or whatever that studio was called. I doubt it's Larry, or any of her family members, but AFAIK no one's been with her that long, not even Fe.

Link to comment
15 hours ago, breaktheice91 said:

This saga with people who were scared for 13 years finally finding a spine is so weird to me. Cade is a CAA agent and he was scared of alcoholic, bankrupted Jamie?? Please. I mean no disrespect to anyone struggling with substance abuse but my point is that Jamie isn’t the brightest bulb, so what took so long? On the other hand, the logical side of me is thinking that Jamie and whomever else did their best to isolate Britney from those who cared for her so maybe Cade went along with things to stay by her side so to speak so she wasn’t completely alone and so he wasn’t shut out but his statement to tmz read made it seem like his concern was his career. I don’t know what to think about any of this. Anyways, I just want Britney to be free and one day if she wants to tell her story, I’ll be glad to hear it. 

All of these individuals are at fault. Their silence is/was complicit…no excuses.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Who knows how close Cade is to Brit currently but I definitely do believe he hooked her up with Rosengart; it’s the most rational explanation. Cade is one of very few people who have Britney’s phone number. He’s close friends with Dylan Penn and one of his top clients is Sean Penn. Rosengart is the lawyer for Sean Penn’s non profit and overall his representation. Sean even gave a quote about Rosengart for the NYT article about him representing Britney — that’s how close they are. So I definitely believe Cade in this aspect at least 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I’m sorry but who are the freaks sending death threats hourly?! I don’t know if I believe all this death threat stuff - feels like something people can easily hide behind. I really hope ‘fans’ aren’t doing this and if they are, they will be in the minority 

The only one who has uttered threats is Glovedgeek or whatever they call themselves in this thread. There is not a single threat against Cade or anyone around Britney on this sub. There is a LOT of emotional abuse and downright threats from these users though against Free Britney supporters, and now I understand why Billy B said that Britney hates this site. To write that people who speak their opinions on a discussion forum should get lobotomised, a conservatorship and needs to “see a psychiatrist” for caring about human rights is such a low watermark for whatever they claim to represent. 
A person who is as aggressive and threatening as Glovedgeek is potentially dangerous and I believe there are death threats, although directed at anyone that calls out the conservatorship, not against Cade, Jodi Montgomery or Jamie Lynn. 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Ok, I'm sorry for my post. I will never question anyone in her circle again, not even Larry or Jamie. Sorry. 

Why do you accept downright abuse and bullying? You don’t have to apologise for having an opinion just like them. At least you express yourself in a respectful way and not like a minor without any kind of guidance in life. If you repeatedly get banned for having a bloody opinion, why do you keep coming back? This site sucks if narcissistic bullies are allowed to roam free and everyone with a different opinion gets banned. 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Uhh.. except people do? Water is used to hydrate the ones using drugs like ecstasy (otherwise it can compromise your kidney) and to help the body to expel alcohol before they live the club, specially when you're suposed to drive yourself/friends home and should not be drinking in the first place. 

Never doubt a stan's capacity to recognize people from Britney's inner circle. And dont act like Britney has never shared pics with him, cause she did and she has 30mi followers. Cade is also known in the LA scene cause he knows and works for many other celebrities, not just Britney. 

My point was that we can neither tell if what he or those screencaps say is true nor should we witch hunt him based on assumptions. Till whatever some stans think it incriminates and justify their hate  for Cade is proven or Britney herself comes foward, we should respect him as her friend both online and irl.

Okayyyy I understand what your saying... but if someone took ectasy they’re not drinking water I promise you or thinking of Cade for the least... furthermore, if someone is drinking water at a club I doubt they’re violent enough to throw them 😂😂 in conclusion, from my personal experiences in clubs, and with ecstasy, I just feel like his story is not valid. But I mean you can believe what you want.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Markthepop said:

Why do you accept downright abuse and bullying? You don’t have to apologise for having an opinion just like them. At least you express yourself in a respectful way and not like a minor without any kind of guidance in life. If you repeatedly get banned for having a bloody opinion, why do you keep coming back? This site sucks if narcissistic bullies are allowed to roam free and everyone with a different opinion gets banned. 

I was being sarcastic. I will keep questioning everyone around her until she is free, it's called common sense.

I will try to do it in a respectful way, unless it's Jamie or Lou :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Link to comment
On 8/5/2021 at 12:14 PM, Lucian85 said:

Isn't Lawyers for Britney related to team con ? 

So if Cade is indeed the guy behind the voicemail, I hope he isn't trying to defend Larry... 

Something doesn't add up. 

I don’t know anyone who has been with Britney for 25 years, except Felicia and Larry. 

Yes, W. R ... the person Cade is referring to is W.  and 
 yes, Cade is the person who has gotten her the lawyer.
I have criticized Cade but time has told me that I was wrong about him (I hope he accepts my apologies) It is never too late to do things right.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Yes, W. R ... the person Cade is referring to is W.  and 
 yes, Cade is the person who has gotten her the lawyer.
I have criticized Cade but time has told me that I was wrong about him (I hope he accepts my apologies) It is never too late to do things right.

Wade Robson ? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

He has been with Britney for 22 years, not 25 

And he was too busy trying to exploit Michael Jackson for his money, to even think about Britney 

Link to comment
On 8/5/2021 at 5:44 PM, Hungry Hun said:

If anything, you're all doubting Britney's capacity to discern who are the bad guys in her story when she showed in court she is very aware who these people are. 

right, people who always trash Sam are ignoring Britney's capacity. Britney should be free to associate with whomever she likes.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Wade Robson ? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

He has been with Britney for 22 years, not 25 

And he was too busy trying to exploit Michael Jackson for his money, to even think about Britney 

 He was at that time with Britney, I think they met in '97/98(I think Cade said a close date).... You laugh that I feel that you are going to get a surprise ...

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

right, people who always trash Sam are ignoring Britney's capacity. Britney should be free to associate with whomever she likes.

The problem is that when people see that he does nothing during this time in these years and that they have to have the approval of her father and team because Sam entered her life through Larry, distrust is normal ... I think Sam is on her side but that the beginnings were that.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block