THE BEST PROFORMANCE POST 2008

Brit slayed - but I really can’t believe they had her doing all of these shows without props…replacing the pole from Slave with a PERSON i’m sorry that is so funny to me there’s no way Britney wanted that :orangu_orangutan_ape: same with them holding onto an invisible pole in DYWCO…what were they thinking???? Britney said herself she takes what she does very seriously which leads me to believe it wasn’t up to her

27 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

OMG YES

thank you such an underrated performance. The face, the charisma… she didn’t do as much as some other performances but she did what she had to to make it quintessential Britney. 

This! We got to stop thinking that her doing a lot of choreography equals good. This is not a lot but everything is in sync & flows effortlessly. She’s into the performance & is in character mode. Her face expressions is quintessential Britney something she has lost over the years. The sass & the way she move was flawless! I’ll take this anyday over some of the stuff we got over the years that had more choreography