THE BEST PROFORMANCE POST 2008

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

2016ney is a big mystery for me. She looked so happy and was genuinely enjoying working. Like WHAT happened? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I have a feeling that we get to see more of her in the future :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like her team finally letting her have significant control over an album for the first time in awhile helped.

• Love 1

I think its cute

The thing is the choreo wasnt the best.  Britneys choreos used to be magnificent from begin to end, recent ones you need to skip till specific seconds. And I'm not complaining at all, and more after the cship mess. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Like 6

Seeing her command the stage like this, like the ICON/QUEEN she truly is nearly puts tears in my eyes. :bow_bowing_orange:

& I LOVE her with that super long hair - eff the haters on that!!

...but I must say (esp with all of the rumors & those body movements) “Holy Adderall, Batman!!” :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: No hate or shade. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

2016ney is a big mystery for me. She looked so happy and was genuinely enjoying working. Like WHAT happened? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

jamie wasn't around as much, I think it was bryan that took over as tour manager at the time. god he's such a toxic person in her life why can't the courts see that? him simply not being there brought back some of her spark :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Like 1