THE BEST PROFORMANCE POST 2008

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

2016ney is a big mystery for me. She looked so happy and was genuinely enjoying working. Like WHAT happened? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I have a feeling that we get to see more of her in the future :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I feel like her team finally letting her have significant control over an album for the first time in awhile helped.

• Love 1

Seeing her command the stage like this, like the ICON/QUEEN she truly is nearly puts tears in my eyes. :bow_bowing_orange:

& I LOVE her with that super long hair - eff the haters on that!!

...but I must say (esp with all of the rumors & those body movements) “Holy Adderall, Batman!!” :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: No hate or shade. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

2016ney is a big mystery for me. She looked so happy and was genuinely enjoying working. Like WHAT happened? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

jamie wasn't around as much, I think it was bryan that took over as tour manager at the time. god he's such a toxic person in her life why can't the courts see that? him simply not being there brought back some of her spark :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Like 1