i'm tired of being single. :(

JoJo Online

7 hours ago, A.a.A said:

They don’t act straight.. not all gay/bi men are feminine. And my point was that those “feminine” men are usually more stereotypical gay men, who are caddy and *****y on purpose because they’ve been hurt. Not all gay men have some trauma they’re dealing with. 

they’re less negative because they act like normal human beings. Some gay men (I,e like some On here) act like they’re in the centre of a romantic comedy. No one cares. 

I didn’t say any type was better or worse. I was stating that you have to get out of your social circle to see that there is different types of people in the world. So you don’t have to have this negative idea of relationships and bonding.

Even your previous post in this thread. It’s all about shallow outside features of a man. If anything you’re part of the problem. you have to be secure enough in yourself to find someone genuine and loving. 

Honey , those are your words , read your comment , you mentioned the words "act straight" I was just repeating it ...

• Like 1

I just wanted to tell you guys (singles) , I know sometimes it looks like you have no hope anymore and that being in a relationship is what you need , guys it's not what you need , it's nice having someone to come back to at the end of the day no doubt, but it's not the end of the world if you don't have that , it's definitely better than being in an abusive relationship, or being with Mr.perfect who's telling you that they love you but is cheating on you and lying to you , single or partnered if you don't love yourself and are not happy , nothing is gonna matter , so just live your best life , love yourself don't you dare feeling less than someone else because you are single ..... 

6 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

You are yourself and you take pride in who you are so you attract someone who likes everything you are. 

This is very good advice. I'll be sure to remember it... Thank you so much... On a serious note, I don't feel like I am the greatest person to know though.. sad to say... Probably just my insecurities

• Love 2
14 hours ago, A.a.A said:

What ? How can you suffer homophobia? You can be homophobic, you can be a victim of homophobia.

But I don’t understand your statement. Most lgbtq people I know don’t suffer anything, they just live their lives like normal people. As do I… everyone I know is extremely normal and doesn’t give a cr*p about my ***ual preferences. 

You're claiming that lgbtq ppl are not normal but there are some excpetions bc there are some who act like straight people. 

Your statement is absurd. Get out of your bubble

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ExXL said:

Honey , those are your words , read your comment , you mentioned the words "act straight" I was just repeating it ...

Lol because there are no other words in the English language to convey what I’m trying to say. 

My point is that the reason why you can’t find anyone is because you surround yourself with negative people. Negative in terms of their actions and tendencies not personality. 

41 minutes ago, senammoises said:

You're claiming that lgbtq ppl are not normal but there are some excpetions bc there are some who act like straight people. 

Your statement is absurd. Get out of your bubble

This isn’t what I’m saying at all. I am part of the lgbtq society. I am saying that the reason there is a stereotype of gay men being bad at relationships is because everyone here is stuck in their bubble. They’re not bad at relationships anymore than any other gender or preference. 

I think the word “normal” is confusing people. I don’t mean normal as a personality but normal as in not a stereotypical gay man. My point is that there is more types of gay men out there that won’t treat you Ike cr*p. 

Haven’t you noticed it’s usually the caddy, flamboyant man that is the most problematic..? There’s other people out there that will treat you well and have a real relationship. That are also part of the lgbtq spectrum. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 1:15 AM, BUWYGF said:

A relationship? With another gay man? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Not gonna happen, at least not a healthy one. As a group, we're completely doomed because our priorities are all wrong and we have childhood issues we never worked on and arent even aware of.

Not to mention just how much gays lie, I don't believe a single thing a gay man tells me - guilty until proven innocent tbh. 

Whenever I treated a gay man like trash he was nice to me, the moment I'd start treating him kindly he would become the worst person ever. 90% of gay men are incapable of staying faithful in a relationship. They went as far as to claim that "monogamy is heteronormative and not something that belongs to gays." This is the extent to how much cheating is being normalized in our group.

Pretty soon you'll be laughed at for even complaining you were cheated on by your bf, and it's a decade long effort by a lot of gays to reach this point.

Basically, gay men treat other gay men the way straight men treat women. That's the entire explanation. You're better off alone, get used to loving yourself and being alone with yourself, it's like meditation :)

So men are trash is the lesson of the day :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
On 7/28/2021 at 1:49 AM, Alejobz said:

i have had a lot of bad relationships in the past that i don't trust in love anymore.

Now i want to be rich and powerfull just to feel better with my existence :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

On 4/27/2022 at 5:43 AM, The Queen said:

Found mine in a Whatsapp gay chat, we lasted 2y and a half, and now I found that during that time he was always on Grindr. That is "love" nowaday

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block