Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

I'm really starting to think / hopeย that because the truth is now out andย Ingham (who was telling her not to speak) has resigned, andย the ACLU have allegedly asked for her to have unlimited internet access, she is able to post more of what she wants.

The comments are dragging JL to filthย and I love itย :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Are you sure this isnโ€™t about Madonna? Their relationship has always seemed kinda weird in recenter ย times .. like during one of her UK interviews she was asked who sheโ€™d โ€œ****, marry, killโ€ between justin Bieber, Madonna, Simon cowell. and she said **** justin Bieber and kill Madonna and Simonย 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney hasn't been close to any celebrities in years. Paris doesn't even really count - Britney's had limited ability to interact with anyone.

Her posts references the people closest to her. I hope - if anything - it inspires celebrities to speak out more!

This. It clearly is not aimed for the celebrities supporting her as it mentions โ€œpeople closest to youโ€ย :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I dont see where Jamie has liked it I even searched for her name it doesn't show on my end. Also could this be for Madonna as well? Didn't she just post too?

I cant see her like either. She did liked the #FreeBritney postย :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jadedkitten said:

How is Madonna a person closest to her, explain your thought process ppl cuz I am confusedย :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

They hate and are demonizing Madonna since the press latched on the lawyer being sent with a recommendation from a highly incredible source.ย 

ย 

They are trying to deny the connection of Madonna to Mathew, Madonna and sean Penn are still good friends, it's because of her testimony sean isn't in jail.ย 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Are you sure this isnโ€™t about Madonna? Their relationship has always seemed kinda weird in recenter ย times .. like during one of her UK interviews she was asked who sheโ€™d โ€œ****, marry, killโ€ between justin Bieber, Madonna, Simon cowell. and she said **** justin Bieber and kill Madonna and Simonย 

She did not say sheโ€™dย kill Madonna and Simonย :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

They asked her to play Snog, Marry, Avoid and she said sheโ€™d Snog Justin and none to marry and didnโ€™t answer anything about avoid

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They hate and are demonizing Madonna since the press latched on the lawyer being sent with a recommendation from a highly incredible source.ย 

ย 

They are trying to deny the connection of Madonna to Mathew, Madonna and sean Penn are still good friends, it's because of her testimony sean isn't in jail.ย 

None of that explain how Madonna is somebody closest to herย :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Madonna isnโ€™t โ€œthe people closest toโ€ Britney. I honestly believe itโ€™s about JL!

• Love 7