So is Lynne cancelled or not?

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm unsure because her Lawyers seem really good and are pushing for Britney to be heard.

However, Lynne could have done so much more and many years ago - however, we can't go back and it is what it is.

Also she can go out on TV and publicly support her daughter and trash her dead beat husband. And not act like she can speak to reporters because Jamie Lynn might over hear it and say smth to James.

• Like 1

She’s been very complicit, but most likely because she was uninformed.  I do believe she loves Britney and Britney going to court WITH Lynne in 2019 means they are, at least, on relatively decent terms.  Reports say they are close and talk often…idk about that…Britney clearly has a lot of anger towards them all.  But she is Britney’s mom and I’m sure Britney wants a relationship with at least one of her parents.  At least she is helping now.  She has to live with the fact that she did nothing for 11 years…and that should eat at her soul like crazy, especially to hear Britney speak of her trauma and cry and BEG for freedom.  I don’t believe she should be canceled, but this isn’t over Lynne…all eyes are still on you to continue fighting FOR your child.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I’m reserving my thoughts until Britney can elaborate. I’d say if there was someone who was most innocent it’d be her. She hasn’t showed her *** like the others.

yup same here. lynne is in court helping to fight for britney. for now ill sit back and see how her role in this plays out before i jump to a conclusion either way.

• Super Mods

It just bothers me that she doesn’t claim to be a stage mom when the entire family was relying on her to succeed in the biz. That’s a lot of pressure for someone so young and she didn’t even try to be involved, just goes along for the glamourous stuff but leave the boring business stuff to strangers and Britney to decide as I do believes she pays attention to those things just to understand better. 

• Like 1

Britney told the court the other day that she has intense abandonment issues because of her mother, so I would say yes.

Question, for anyone that may know, does Britney own Serenity? The estate she purchased for her mother. I’m confused to whether or not the home is in Britney’s name or not. 

• Love 1

Britney specifically said her family did nothing to help and didn’t check on her while she was at the facility in 2019. 

Until Lynne shows empathy or admits her mistakes for not being there for her daughter, she is cancelled along with the rest of the Spears clan. This family let Britney’s success and money get to their heads. 

Being misinformed does not excuse her for not listening or showing support to Britney. She as Britney’s mother, could’ve supported Britney so much better and gave her hope. She also could’ve fought Jamie harder. 

The one thing I do praise her on is the fact that she’s paying for her own lawyer. 

22 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Britney told the court the other day that she has intense abandonment issues because of her mother, so I would say yes.

Question, for anyone that may know, does Britney own Serenity? The estate she purchased for her mother. I’m confused to whether or not the home is in Britney’s name or not. 

The home is 100% in Britney's name. In the conservatorship expenses call it Britney's Louisiana residence. Brit also pays all of the upkeep, it was renovated in 2018 or 19 for 90,000. Brit also owns the Destin home they all use. And she gives her mother $2,000 a month.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The home is 100% in Britney's name. In the conservatorship expenses call it Britney's Louisiana residence. Brit also pays all of the upkeep, it was renovated in 2018 or 19 for 90,000. Brit also owns the Destin home they all use. And she gives her mother $2,000 a month.

Wow. Thanks for the information. So Lynne almost 100% lives off Britney and has done so since Britney was a child. I know she’s involved in one of those pyramid scheme skin care lines, but I highly doubt that brings in much money. 

• Like 1

Unless Britney comes out and says “screw everyone except my mom” then I have to believe that she is included in Britney’s statements against her family... 

I do believe Lynne to be the most redeemable person in the family though considering she has her lawyer speaking out against the conservatorship! 

I believe Lynne to be a very passive personality type who probably hates conflict of any kind and might even go as far as ignoring or playing ignorant to the issues at hand because she doesn’t want to be in conflict... 

I agree to whoever said Fe is Britney’s real mom, though. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Here’s my own tier of hatred:

Tier 1 (D3ATH!): Jamie Spears

Tier 2 (y’all are next in line in h3ll!): Lou, Larry, anyone else on her team

Tier 3 (Flop siblings): Jamie Lynn, brother

Tier 4 (I think she’s doing more right now than the siblings but not enough): Lynne Spears

Tier 5 (like him but I got my eye on him): Sam Asghari

Tier 6 (unproblematic queens): Britney and Fe :)

• Like 2

For a long time, I mostly held off on criticizing Lynne because I figured there could be some things that we didn’t fully understand.

It always baffled me that Lynne was okay with letting Jamie become a conservator, given his past, but I guess I thought it was possible she was just  dumb and believed he had changed into a better man or something. And that maybe she only supported the conservatorship to begin with because she didn’t research it enough, thought it would be temporary, and was genuinely scared for her daughter at the time. 

Basically, I made excuses for her awful actions — I guess because I remembered how well Britney spoke of her mom back in the day and how close they had seemed. It was hard for me to imagine that she really didn’t care about her daughter at all. But I’m obviously just dumb and naive. 

Britney said it herself last month. 

“My whole family did nothing.” 

I think that was pretty clear. 

• Love 1