So is Lynne cancelled or not?

I hate this entire family! Not just Jamie, EVERYONE! Nobody has been a lesser evil in this, bottom line is everyone enjoyed this, until and unless Britney doesn't do an exclusive interview stating IF Britney was helped by her mother I have nothing for them. 

• Like 2

She sat around on Britney's dime for 13 years, watched her get mentally and emotionally destroyed, sent to mental institutions, have her kids taken away from her, wrote a tell-all book, shook her booty in a club in Dallas to Britney's songs while her daughter was stuck at home, and kiki'd in Destin... and that's just what we know.

With that :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 8
  • Super Mods

People equating her to the same level of evil with Jamie are a little extreme, in my opinion. Jamie is a violent man with incredible issues himself. I’m sure Lynne was on the receiving end of his tirades in the past, which may explain her hesitancy to challenge Jamie’s iron grip when the conservatorship was first established, and as it’s gone on.

Obviously the entire Spears family benefitted from their complacency in making the conservatorship permanent and prolonging as long as it’s gone on. But at least Lynne has been recently involved as an interested party and her lawyer is advocating for Britney. That’s not to wipe away any lack of action for the bulk of this legal arrangement. It’ll be interesting to watch court developments, especially now that Rosengart is in place.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I tend to cut Lynne a little bit more slack than the others because there's no question she's suffered abuse from Jamie too.

However, I believe she could and should have done a lot more than what she has over the past two years. She has a lot of making up to do.

• Like 2