So is Lynne cancelled or not?

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Just because Lynne probably started to regret her actions and started to help Britney in court, does not change the fact that she’s been complicit for years and Britney HERSELF called out the entire family. That includes Jamie, Lynne, Jamie Lynn and Bryan.

An icon entering my thread. Hello! 

tenor.gif

• Love 1

I think Lynne is pro-conservatorship like the rest of her family is. However I think when she heard about the abuse in 2019, she stepped up. And I think these new efforts over the last two years have only been to remove Jamie.
She is complicit and benefits, but I don’t think she is the evilest person here.

1 hour ago, Lost In Space said:

Wow. Thanks for the information. So Lynne almost 100% lives off Britney and has done so since Britney was a child. I know she’s involved in one of those pyramid scheme skin care lines, but I highly doubt that brings in much money. 

No probs. She was financially cut off in 2006/7 when Brit famously served Lynne those papers on the Zoey 101 set. I think she cut off all of them.

In her Through the storm book Lynne says around this time was when Sam Lutfi approached her about a job endorsing something and she said she couldn't turn it down, of course it was fake. The rest is history.