Reflecting back on my Free Britney post on BreatheHeavy (January 9th, 2009)

Hope you'll meet Britney once it's all over. You deserve it!

Although, this is not a post from Britney, unfortunately. Team Con is doing damage control, it's the only thing they can do at this point. It's not Britney. It has never been and never will be until she is free.

But still promo for the movement... I guess.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Hope you'll meet Britney once it's all over. You deserve it!

Although, this is not a post from Britney, unfortunately. Team Con is doing damage control, it's the only thing they can do at this point. It's not Britney. It has never been and never will be until she is free.

But still promo for the movement... I guess.

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: Can't we have just one hour 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

I have so much respect for you Jordan. Thank you for calling out abuse when you saw it (because it was right in front of everyone's eyes but many,  too many chose to ignore it),  for having open eyes and for listening to your intuition. #freebritney and today is A GOOD ******* DAY!!!$&%*$#*@!!

Appreciate you saying that :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:. Today is a damn good day!

• Love 1

I remember reading that. And I remember how everyone said Britney’s dad saved her life and he was good. I was one of the few that believed you and her! So sad it took 13 years for things to change, but I’m glad you stood by her and followed your gut! You did actual investigating, a 20 year old kid did it better than the media did. You should feel proud of yourself! You started it all. 

• Love 7

Seriously without BH who knows if this day would have existed ? Thanks to this forum I learn a lot & I'm happy to live these moments. You were the first to fight against her father & it works now. This forum is the best 17 years later & you can be proud !! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 5